Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

Is this the right place to put this?

The first new DWA meet and great.

For now, it's about as good of a place as any at UOR.

I imagine DWA will find a home in the future third park, but right now there isn't really one for them at USF, so using that courtyard area which is normally pretty empty is a good idea. Keeps people off the street and it's also on the way to Kidzone so it gives families with young children something extra to do on their way.

Universal's new website now seems to be up!
Universal Orlando® Resort | Your Orlando Vacation Destination
However, it'll automatically redirect to ww2.universalorlando.com. Hopefully it'll all get cleaned up. :thumbsup:
It looks like ww2.universalorlando.com is the new website and Universal Orlando® Resort | Your Orlando Vacation Destination is the old website. It's probably still in beta.

Love the new design, hate how they haven't updated the vacation + hotel booking tool. It's ugly, difficult to use, and totally separate from the rest of the site. Disney has done a phenomenal job with their website + booking experience. I can't think of a travel website anywhere that's as pleasant as theirs.

I think they need to get rid of the user reviews on the new website. I think leaving the basic x out of 5 star rating from TripAdvisor is fine, but I've seen a few less than positive reviews and I highly doubt that Universal wants less than positive reviews on their own website, a place they should be controlling the narrative completely.

I think this was briefly mentioned when they first came out how Universal has new nametags now, but what I haven't seen mentioned is that includes matching nametags for each of the resorts with their own individual flair!
Here's the new standard Universal nametag:
Universal%20nametag.jpg

Royal Pacific:
Royal%20Pacific%20nametag.jpg

Sapphire Falls:
Sapphire%20Falls%20nametag.jpg

Portofino Bay:
Portofino%20Bay%20nametag.jpg

Hard Rock:
Hard%20Rock%20nametag.jpg

Cabana Bay:
Cabana%20Bay%20nametag.jpg

I love details like this!

I think this was briefly mentioned when they first came out how Universal has new nametags now, but what I haven't seen mentioned is that includes matching nametags for each of the resorts with their own individual flair!
Here's the new standard Universal nametag:
Universal%20nametag.jpg

Royal Pacific:
Royal%20Pacific%20nametag.jpg

Sapphire Falls:
Sapphire%20Falls%20nametag.jpg

Portofino Bay:
Portofino%20Bay%20nametag.jpg

Hard Rock:
Hard%20Rock%20nametag.jpg

Cabana Bay:
Cabana%20Bay%20nametag.jpg

I love details like this!
Wait do all hotels have the standard now?

Wait do all hotels have the standard now?

From what it seems, while each one is similar in the shape and the outline that is in them, they all are differently done to look distinct for each resort.

It's a smart tactic, and it ensures that each person has their own role, and that it can be easily displayed.

From what it seems, while each one is similar in the shape and the outline that is in them, they all are differently done to look distinct for each resort.

It's a smart tactic, and it ensures that each person has their own role, and that it can be easily displayed.

He said the "here's the new standard universal nametag" and what I got from that was that they were changing all the nametags from distinct to standard.