Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs | Page 114 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Misc Refurbs

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue, but still an extremely welcome development, nonetheless.

Just went through the motions of attempting to book a trip and unfortunately the Universal Orlando Vacations site is still the same, but I have a feeling that change is heading there as well.

Edit: I got the prompt to take a survey about the website (something I always hoped would happen on the old version) and at the end it asked me to compare it to Disney World's website and I still have to give the edge to Disney World. This website is a massive improvement over the old one, but still not as polished as Disney's, in my opinion. I'll give them time to smooth out the edges, but not a perfect fix just yet.

Last edited:
In the new website, it doesn't list concert days as block-out days for Universal Studios for the seasonal pass. It has them listed in the old website. I wonder if this is a change in the pass or an oversight with the new website.

I was trying to figure out why the site seemed a bit familiar and then I realized that this is how the ticket pages have been set up since early last fall. Good to see that the main site has caught up.

FINALLY. Wow. The surveys really worked. :lol:
Universal lives by their survey results. The people have spoken. ......Yes, the previous site was really outdated. I remember when the HP expansions came and you'd hit dead ends and not be able to get back to the main stuff.

I still get redirected to the old website as a default, but good to see them finally moving to a new design.

Looks a lot better.

Speaking of Alicia Stella, she has a new site up called Orlandoparkstop.com.....It's a really nice site with plenty of articles on Orlando theme parks. She has an excellent, and very lengthy, article on ideas to change & fix Epcot. It's definitely worth giving it a try....As most of you know, she has contributed some really good photo spreads to OU over the last couple of years. :thumbsup:

Speaking of Alicia Stella, she has a new site up called Orlandoparkstop.com.....It's a really nice site with plenty of articles on Orlando theme parks. She has an excellent, and very lengthy, article on ideas to change & fix Epcot. It's definitely worth giving it a try....As most of you know, she has contributed some really good photo spreads to OU over the last couple of years. :thumbsup:
OMG thank you for the kind words! The new site is still very much in progress and I hope to add much more to it, but I really enjoyed writing that Epcot article. ;-)

OMG thank you for the kind words! The new site is still very much in progress and I hope to add much more to it, but I really enjoyed writing that Epcot article. ;-)
Now that was quick. Always good to see that you keep up with the OU Forums. We've missed you of late. And now we know why you're so busy...I was very impressed by the new website. It's very professional, informative & has a nice easy to follow format. Good luck to you, and I'll continue to check it out. I like the direction you are taking it in. And now that you've got it started up, don't be a stranger and post here more often. People on OU have a lot of respect for you. :cheers: Cheers, and a toast to your success. :thumbsup: