Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

BTW, if I'm not mistaken, CityWalk in Orlando has the last remaining BK Whopper Bar. If that location closes, it's the curtain call for the concept.

In-n-out isn't coming, but Shake Shack could. Went to the one near I-Drive and wasn't that impressed for the cost of it.

I did in-n-out in Cali. It was OK, but not sit in line for an hour ok. I really didn't see the appeal. At the time I compared it to five guys, just not as good.

Guys, In n Out would need to find a fresh beef provider that they approve of within a day's drive or Universal Orlando. There's a reason why they expanded to just Texas in the past few years. It's not coming. Period.

Probably Pat O'Briens. We go there two or three times every vacation. All of the musicians are really good, as good as the ones I experienced at the original Pat O'Briens in New Orleans. It's about ten times better than our piano bars in Pgh. And yes, they can do just about every song & they play the entire song, not just bits & pieces like some other piano bars do....Last May, we were there with UK Trigg & his GF. UK ended up on the piano stool next to the piano player, singing along to the tunes..It can get really rowdy & tons of fun..Great place & Hurricanes too.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers:

Great night @Mad Dog I love that place oh and This guy is awesome..............

2cnhwgp.jpg

2ptdvud.jpg

and did someone mentions hurricanes?

20160509_City_Walk10_Samsung_S7.jpg