Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 263 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wii Music.

Even the best creatives can have missteps. Not saying SNW won't be great, just pointing that out.

I would assume, that the music for Mario will be handed by the team responsible for composing the music of Mario Kart 8 (Atsuko Asahi {Animal Crossing New Leaf}, Shiho Fujii {Super Mario/Luigi U}, Ryo Nagamatsu {A Link Between Worlds}, and Yasuki Iwata {Super Mario 3D World, certain tracks from Breath of the Wild}.

In terms of MarioKart, I would expect music to be a major player in the ride (and the area), with Nintendo building off of iconic world's and musical arrangements that have withstood the test of time.

Just, don't expect random Nintendo music, and to focus on the per-section of the land rule in this case.

Reactions: Mike S
He's referring to this game, which was pretty terrible:

Wii Music for Wii - Nintendo Game Details

eye-twitch.gif

Well, don't mind me; being a bit annoyed by that nightmare of a game, while I work on documents.

Interesting. When you say first of the year, I'm assuming you mean 2018?

I would assume by "First of the year", is January; ala when Amity Island closed down to the public back at 2012.

Actually, come to think about it, it startles me a bit on something; that we are following a similar schedule to when Diagon came.

It was 2012, Minions and Nighttime entertainment; 2013, Transformers and Springfield; and then 2014 being Diagon Alley and Hogwarts Express (along with Cabana).

If we follow on a similar schedule, we get Fast and Furious for 2018 (and, probably something for IOA on a small scale); Dragons Challenge for 2019 and something else on that, and then 2020 bringing Super Nintendo World and probably the Wet N' Wild hotel.

Exciting times are ahead, that is indeed.

EDIT: And, that isn't even mentioning if Citywalk goes through another damn renaissance during this period, which; happened AS-WELL during that timetable of 2012-2014.

I would assume by "First of the year", is January; ala when Amity Island closed down to the public back at 2012.

Actually, come to think about it, it startles me a bit on something; that we are following a similar schedule to when Diagon came.

It was 2012, Minions and Nighttime entertainment; 2013, Transformers and Springfield; and then 2014 being Diagon Alley and Hogwarts Express (along with Cabana).

If we follow on a similar schedule, we get Fast and Furious for 2018 (and, probably something for IOA on a small scale); Dragons Challenge for 2019 and something else on that, and then 2020 bringing Super Nintendo World and probably the Wet N' Wild hotel.

Exciting times are ahead, that is indeed.
So that puts HHN in jeopardy of less houses for next 2 years after this year if that indeed is true.
Which would leave me to believe they already have alternative locations in place.

That said 2018 is Aventura and F&F
2019 seems ambitious for what they want replacing Dragons unless it is something small.

2020 Nintendo and Wet N Wild Hotel.

I'm also excited to see the resort continue to change entirely. Just wondering how the closing of kidzone will be. Its not one ride like it has been, it's an entire sections much like Amity .

Reactions: Mike S
So that puts HHN in jeopardy of less houses for next 2 years after this year if that indeed is true.
Which would leave me to believe they already have alternative locations in place.

That said 2018 is Aventura and F&F.
2019 seems ambitious for what they want replacing Dragons unless it is something small.

I'm also excited to see the resort continue to change entirely. Just wondering how the closing of kidzone will be. Its not one ride like it has been, it's an entire sections much like Amity .
Added a period to avoid any and all confusion.

Stumped even me for a second.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn

That said 2018 is Aventura and F&F

I think the tents over by MIB and Simpsons are fine, it's the Parade Building that raises a question.

They could, theoretically have three soundstage's over by Fallon for Horror Nights to be used.

Have the right side of the Plaza used just like last year, and then use the outdoor Fallon queue to go on a similar route to what was at Twister in the past, and then using the same entrance that has always been by the Library in the past.

I think the tents over by MIB and Simpsons are fine, it's the Parade Building that raises a question.

They could, theoretically have three soundstage's over by Fallon for Horror Nights to be used.

Have the right side of the Plaza used just like last year, and then use the outdoor Fallon queue to go on a similar route to what was at Twister in the past, and then using the same entrance that has always been by the Library in the past.
I meant more so the queue lines that go through Kidzone or start in Kidzone. Just wondering how that would be re-routed. I have no worries about the houses and stages. But this is why they have a team of people for those things. I love theme park logistics especially as changes are brought upon us year after year! Interesting times.

I meant more so the queue lines that go through Kidzone or start in Kidzone. Just wondering how that would be re-routed. I have no worries about the houses and stages. But this is why they have a team of people for those things. I love theme park logistics especially as changes are brought upon us year after year! Interesting times.

Odd's are, they would re-route the entrance to the tent behind Barney over by Springfield, and if the Parade building stays around; it goes over by Horror Make Up and then dumps people out to Springfield.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts