Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

A Note from Us..... Our Future

This may be the wrong place if this feature already exists...but is there any possibility to set notifications when certain members post? I'd love the ability to follow some of the insiders here.

I was away from a long time, back from a second, and then away again :lol:. But saw this and wanted to congratulate BriMan and the rest of the OU team. I know all the work it has taken to get here, and am excited to see what the combined forces can create.

I was away from a long time, back from a second, and then away again :lol:. But saw this and wanted to congratulate BriMan and the rest of the OU team. I know all the work it has taken to get here, and am excited to see what the combined forces can create.
Welcome back. Stay & chat awhile. :thumbsup::cheers:

To bring this up, as I am albeit curious. If the forums going to stay as the format it is now; in terms of design and what-not, what will happen to the likes? Will those be leaving in the wake, or will both the likes of USHForums and Orlando United be merged together to a new count of likes per user?

To bring this up, as I am albeit curious. If the forums going to stay as the format it is now; in terms of design and what-not, what will happen to the likes? Will those be leaving in the wake, or will both the likes of USHForums and Orlando United be merged together to a new count of likes per user?

Likes will stay. Not sure how likes between the two sites will be affected until once databases merge.