Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Kraken Unleashed

swo_email_kraken.ashx

This promo pic they're using is ridiculous. :lol: I like it though!

Sea world just had a live Facebook broadcast from the maintenance bay on Kracken. Two of the trains already have all the VR, the other two are awaiting conversion, not seen the he headsests, only the bags, but they seem to be Samsung.

Quick update from yesterday. Looked like they were working mostly on stuff on the lift hill while I was there, including setting some sensor things up. Not sure if they were temporary or permanent, but I assume it's to help synchronize the VR somehow. More pics here.

Video:

Photo Highlights:

P1100693.jpg

P1100691.jpg

P1100684.jpg

P1100706.jpg

P1100685.jpg

P1100681.jpg

Looks like they're setting up some kind of sensors to synchronize VR experience:
02103.MTS_.Still001.jpg

Games and gift shop closed too:
P1100704.jpg

I'm gonna miss the eel:
P1100705.jpg

Noticed that too when I was there yesterday, lol, looks really odd.
Guessing it was really built to last so may take some effort to demolish. The eel is going bye bye to make way for a more squid-like Kraken. Which is fine by me cause that's more in line with legend. I'll miss silly eel though.