Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 163 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just saw Fate of the Furious so spoilers about movie and ride thoughts

So by the end of F8 - everyone is friends! The Shaw Bros are now cool with La Familia, which negates the plot of the ride from Hollywood. There has to be changes to this ride. It may still feature screenz but there is no way Universal doesn't change the plot to this.
My question is if Dwayne Johnson is going to be in this, since the franchise features him more and more, and there's talk of him getting his own spin-off... but I don't think there hasn't been any mention of him in the promo materiel so far.

My question is if Dwayne Johnson is going to be in this, since the franchise features him more and more, and there's talk of him getting his own spin-off... but I don't think there hasn't been any mention of him in the promo materiel so far.

That guy is a workaholic. and a bit of a narcicist (for the record I love the guy)- so I don't see how he wouldn't allow himself to be in the ride more if they're shooting it again.

The talk about these potential reshoots make me excited. I'm not expecting much from this ride- but simply removing the cartoonish look and proportions of the Hollywood ride would certainly provide this ride several favors.

That guy is a workaholic. and a bit of a narcicist (for the record I love the guy)- so I don't see how he wouldn't allow himself to be in the ride more if they're shooting it again.

The talk about these potential reshoots make me excited. I'm not expecting much from this ride- but simply removing the cartoonish look and proportions of the Hollywood ride would certainly provide this ride several favors.
Yes. There were a lot of criticisms of the scene that Hollywood used. If that is indeed changed & upgraded, similar to Kong upgrades from Hollywood in the IOA 360 room version, that bodes well. Again, since I experienced the Kong 360, I have no problems with a 360 scene room. The Kong 360 room is two minutes of the most enjoyable theme park experience I've ever had. And, if there's some decent sets & new pre 360 room scenes, F&F may not turn out so bad after all. Keeping fingers crossed & trying to stay positive....Of course, I'm pretty easy to please. There's probably less than half a dozen attractions/shows at Disney & Universal I don't care for. :)

Last edited:
I hope we get music like this.
I'm not only from Florida. I was born and raised in MIAMI w/ very Cuban parents. Spanish music is my favorite genre of music.

Anybody know what the ride path will look like inside the show building. View attachment 4308
Something like this, but w the ride path shown?

2mnj6eh.jpg

lol

Anybody know what the ride path will look like inside the show building. View attachment 4308
Something like this, but w the ride path shown?

You probably should credit individuals when you post things, Luke. :tongue:

I would assume that The Rock will be in the new version, as he also appeared for the USH version.

Reactions: JoeCamel