Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 164 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
2mnj6eh.jpg

lol

In all seriousness, if I am not mistaken; @Teebin Brought up that the area where they will repair all the vehicles for the ride itself, will be on the right side of the original Disaster entrance; if I am not mistaken.

And I am wondering, that there will most likely be using a similar to near exact system as Kong, and that it will be more easily controlled due to it being entirely into an indoor environment. And that I do think that the Musion sequence from Hollywood will work it's way into the Orlando version, in terms of the technlology used in the Hollywood scene. I am curious to see how the story differs, especially since after Fate and that change, is necessary.

That is pretty much it unless they have since had to redo the thing entirely!

In all seriousness, if I am not mistaken; @Teebin Brought up that the area where they will repair all the vehicles for the ride itself, will be on the right side of the original Disaster entrance; if I am not mistaken.

Yeah, before turning to load there was to be an extra track that went straight and then curved into maintenance on the kings cross end.

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
I thought about the HP ones, but I thought maybe he was suggesting the HP rides were all one attraction.
Sigourney Weaver related rides = Avatar, Ghostbusters and Alien (GMR)

Harrison Ford = American Graffiti (Mel's Drive-in) plus obviously Star Tours and Indy Jones (also in GMR)

... or does it only count, if they appear / speak in the attraction?

Reactions: Ash
Sigourney Weaver related rides = Avatar, Ghostbusters and Alien (GMR)

Harrison Ford = American Graffiti (Mel's Drive-in) plus obviously Star Tours and Indy Jones (also in GMR)

... or does it only count, if they appear / speak in the attraction?
Finding Dory characters are now at Turtle Talk with Crush. Sigourney is in that movie. Bam. She wins.

With apparent success of Pandora, do you guys feel Fast and Furious Supercharger was put on notice? This is Universal's Billion Dollar Baby. Or is this basically a done deal and the ride can not be altered/improved?

Dwayne Johnson is going to ruin Jungle Cruise too, but that's for another thread.

Oh come on, Cookiepuss put you in a sour spot? ;)

And technically, when FB gets a ride; it could actually mean that JD has more attractions than anyone else in the terms of theme parks.

That said, I want to post this pic from Bio in particular, as it shows that the ride buildings are seeming to fit right in with the metropolitan scale of New York and San Francisco.

C_qGy9ZXsAA53BQ.jpg

The F&F building, as it stands now; is a major improvement of what it was before in terms of a facade.

Reactions: wizwit and Coasted
Volcano is the thing that will compete against Avatar. Not an attraction that won't open until 2018, and an attraction based on a Late-Night talk host (even though I am happy for Fallon).
Vulcano bay doesn't "compete" against Avatar. It's existence is only brought to fruition to fill hotel rooms. There is a demographic out there (like at WDW) that wants a water (theme) park in their vacation mix. With a growing numbers of rooms there will be more to do.
Avatar is build to give the Animal Kingdom guests a (additional) reason to stay into the evening hours to sell more food and battery operated souvenirs in the park.
If both succeed the companies will be happy.