Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: The Shining

So let's take guesses at location....I'm thinking same SS as last year's Exorcist would be good.
I think this is going to be a tent house. Specifically the one that enters by MIB. That way they can build a kickass Overlook Hotel facade, probably with snow, and you'll exit the house into the hedge maze for the grand finale.

This is probably my dream IP, as its one of my favorite horror movies, and I honestly thought they would never get to do it. I know there's a lot of risk for disappointment, but I'm going to retain some hope that this will be a winner. That said, sounds like they might have to get creative ala exorcist, but here they have the advantage of more interesting locations. Hoping this goes into the SS they used for exorcist and AWIL.