Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 280 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
According to this, Zelda is the only attraction (which i guess means show) so i would argue for a park people complain doesn't have shows, it wouldn't be smart to cut it for another ride.

True, but if this being branded as Mushroom Kingdom and we have to enter through Princess Peach's Castle, Hyrule/Zelda doesn't really fit in that world. Mario/DK/Yoshi all live in the same environment. A show would be great to have but Hyrule seems out of place here.

True, but if this being branded as Mushroom Kingdom and we have to enter through Princess Peach's Castle, Hyrule/Zelda doesn't really fit in that world. Mario/DK/Yoshi all live in the same environment. A show would be great to have but Hyrule seems out of place here.

As Miyamoto said in an interview as reporters in Japan kept asking why are we only seeing Mario....this is Super Nintendo Land not just mario world so I guess they want to keep everything.

Reactions: Blue and Mike S
If this was legit, I would've imagined that mods would of taken this down from the forums for safety.

Color me not believing it.

The (poor) renders do somewhat match the patents that were released, so it could be just someone faking it, but the source is Gary Snyder which brings a bit of credibility to it. We'll find out soon enough. I'm about 66% sure this isn't legit right now. (But it very well may be)

If this was legit, I would've imagined that mods would of taken this down from the forums for safety.

Color me not believing it.

Two parts of this have matched the insiders: Mario Kart (teebin said was real and looked like what he saw) and spirit (who saw Zelda and confirmed that patent 3 months ago for that). Now could he be adding his own spin such but it matches too much with what has been said.

It could be a planned Universal leak. Sounds like it to me. They'll deny it, but it will be food for discussion without them being pinned to the wall for more definitive info. Info looks accurate even if details might be off a bit.....Always trust in Teebin. This basically matches most of the Forum hints he's been giving us for the last few years.

Reactions: Mike S and clsteve
Wow, that's more than I would have thought they'd get. I guess we gotta wait for the insiders that post here to comment on it. If that's legit, wow!

I feel the Donkey Kong ride could still be indoor, and the gray is supposed to represent darkness? I'm not sure, I mean I hope so. I don't think it would be good to see the bottom track from any angle of the ride, it ruins that effect.

That is if this is real which I'm on the fence... but Teebin's comment makes me believe it is

Reactions: Mike S