Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

If ToT is the replacement maze, I'm curious as to whether or not they'll be able to go the AHS-style layout, with "intros" to each Titan's movie, considering how tight the maze location is and since they didn't put any facades within the maze last year, just for the entrance, I'm wondering if they'll go an "original story" route and have the four slashers go after guests in dream/nightmare environments similar to their own franchise, rather than recreate famous kills from their movies.

I guess it's going to be strictly AvsED due to the teaser and all the problems it was facing last week. I should probably pick up the series just so I can know what's going on if that's the case.

I don't know why, but I have a gut feeling that we're not gonna get a maze announcement at one of the conventions HHN is giving a panel at. I feel like they'll just devote the entire panel to talking about the concept and behind the scenes stuff.

I don't know why, but I have a gut feeling that we're not gonna get a maze announcement at one of the conventions HHN is giving a panel at. I feel like they'll just devote the entire panel to talking about the concept and behind the scenes stuff.

Last year's MSS was all about the return of the slashers to HHN.. what are the odds they'll top THAT by announcing the rumored All Nite Die In/Titans of Terror maze at this year's?