Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 27 General Discussion

So with the addition of "Dead Waters" it sounds like this is the lineup with names:

AHS: Asylum, Coven, Roanoke; SS21
The Shining; SS22
Ash vs Evil Dead; Parade Building
Jigsaw; Shrek Queue
Blumhouse of Horrors; MIB Tent
Dead Waters; SS24
Angels vs Demons; SS24
Harvest of the Souls; Sprung 1
???(Vampire Hive house); Sprung 2

Have any of this Mazes Name words been mentioned in a tweet that is the actually name to the Maze by "The Ifrit" (Similar to "Dead Waters")?
Maybe? I've heard a couple of possible names that don't necessarily feel "right" to me (though I trust the source). Dead Waters was the most specific name I had heard so far.

Maybe? I've heard a couple of possible names that don't necessarily feel "right" to me (though I trust the source). Dead Waters was the most specific name I had heard so far.
will jigsaw be of the movie or will it feature some traps from previous movies?

The bus is currently being used as a promotional tool for AHS: Cult and seems to be coming to a different location each week with various clowns doing street performances and generally creeping out the public...
Maybe they'll schedule a stop in Springfield?

I'm not saying the bus... or an branded zone... but the iconography...

And Street construction updates should start picking up dramatically next week.

So we know what Harvest and Bayous facades will look like, and from what we've seen/heard should be awesome. Legacy have you heard anything about the facades for Angels and Demons and Hive? Or if they'll be as impressive as Bayou sounds?

So we know what Harvest and Bayous facades will look like, and from what we've seen/heard should be awesome. Legacy have you heard anything about the facades for Angels and Demons and Hive? Or if they'll be as impressive as Bayou sounds?
Haven't specifically asked about them because I'm fairly certain I know what they are based on the scenes. And they haven't been brought, but I'll probably hear more about them soon.

Barring a(nother) last minute change in plans, here's what to expect.

Monday:
raw

1*QyfNwKjBWqxfCbazVh_jEw.gif

Tuesday:
larrybreakdown.gif~c200

4638952.gif

156c1ecde9df4206d73a2d88f010fa09.gif

Barring a(nother) last minute change in plans, here's what to expect.
Tuesday:
larrybreakdown.gif~c200

4638952.gif

156c1ecde9df4206d73a2d88f010fa09.gif

When you hear a crazy rumor you assume must be Universal plumbers controlling leaks ... but insiders are predicting a poop-storm and you start looking at other things that back it up and start to think, oh no ... it might be true.

If true, online reaction going to make GMR closing look like Wolfgang Puck's closing.

I don't understand? Don't we all pretty much know what's coming? What being revealed could be so bad at this point?