Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 27: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure Farewell Tour

If the venue is being demolished they could have easily found a new spot for Bill & Ted, but I think that they're more of looking for a fresh start. In this day of age it's hard to make jokes without offending someone.

What are the chances of that the theater is staying and they're simply bringing in a new show next year?

If the venue is being demolished they could have easily found a new spot for Bill & Ted, but I think that they're more of looking for a fresh start. In this day of age it's hard to make jokes without offending someone.

What are the chances of that the theater is staying and they're simply bringing in a new show next year?

I would imagine that theater will be rubble by December. But that discussion can be saved for the USF Project Thread.

It would have to be a pretty darn good show to follow up 26 years of B&T. People would be extra salty if they cancelled it just for a new show and not bc they were demolishing the stadium.

That thread just got locked. lol

I loved the B&T show but I was SHOCKED it existed when I first discovered it in 2013..So all though a huge bummer for me it seems like it was inevitable. RIP!

That's it? That's what everyone was flipping out about yesterday? Melodramatic much? This show has been terrible for at least 5-years, maybe longer. My only concern is how the lines for the houses will be affected.

I was so excited to see what all the commotion was about. I now see it was blown out of proportion entirely.

So, Universal mimics Disney and announces far in advance a closure, thus spurring HHN attendance :) (as if HHN needed any more attendance)...Cha Ching Cha Ching.....So again, IU is ahead of the curve. Quint told us a couple of months ago that FF was leaving, and this strongly indicates that indeed is happening. :thumbsup:

Meanwhile, I have to think two things for Bill and Ted's final year.

1.) Death from Bogus Journey would have a large role this year, with a lot of jabs towards Universal.

2 .) The original duo for the Orlando Show will return this year, to send it off.

That's it? That's what everyone was flipping out about yesterday? Melodramatic much? This show has been terrible for at least 5-years, maybe longer. My only concern is how the lines for the houses will be affected.

I was so excited to see what all the commotion was about. I now see it was blown out of proportion entirely.
I said I thought it was melodramatic. Looking at reactions at other places though, IU is taking the news extremely well.

BnT was always a hit-or-miss show. However, I always saw it if I had the chance because I love the characters. I always found it to be entertaining, plus it provided a break from the scares and all the walking. I will definitely miss it.

This is really sad news. I know everyone has their own thing that makes HHN special, and for some B&T isn't a big deal. For me this is what drew me to the event and has kept me coming back. I enjoy all the houses and other aspect of the event but for me B&T is the core of the experience and this effectively represents the end of HHN. All that being said I'm glad they announced this rather than it just not coming back next year. I plan to thouroughly enjoy my last HHN. As Mike Aielo said "you can't have HHN without Bill and Ted". It will definitely be a different event next year and it won't be like any HHN we've ever seen.

This is my fourth year in a row going to HHN and I always miss them. I'll be sure to check out their farewell show this time. So it's not really a huge hit to me. But I can see why it would be for long time fans.

I was torn at which HHN to go to this year. Now it's an easier decision.
Ride on into the sunset Wyld Stallyns!
I actually feel the same. I wasn't really looking forward to anything so far, but now I definitely at least need to get out for the last show.