T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 54 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This project is run by Entertainment, not Creative. It will be different in how it unfolds so don't expect the same leaks or information. Also makes me think this won't be the Dynamic Attractions concept.

So we should poke into @Legacy's head? ;)

Haven't seen any permits for this project either which is interesting.

Perhaps it'll be more like DC to where the permits come up as it begins to be closed for a period of time?

This project is run by Entertainment, not Creative. It will be different in how it unfolds so don't expect the same leaks or information. Also makes me think this won't be the Dynamic Attractions concept.

Interesting, and sadly a likely conclusion. Hard not to see the appeal of that concept though. The model specifically made me think of the Tomorrow Never Dies opening. The theater starts with the classic gun barrel scene, and then as the spotlight fades to the corner the first screen pulls away and part of the scene reveals that wintery landscape. Could also have fun jumping between locales, and even different bonds. Plenty of fun things to be done with the rest of the classic intros, M/Q, and all the other franchise icons while shifting screens and sets. Ah well....

I would think it’d be a TWD attraction, since Hollywood has one, as well as because of how successful (monetarily at least) it was at HHN.

Hey guys! This is my very first post on this site! I've been a fan of this site for years and today I finally decided to join the forums! My favorite theme park of all time is Islands of Adventure and I'm a die hard Spiderman and Star Wars fan! I'm 27 and a Florida native. Anyway, enough about me lol I personally believe that the attraction replacing T2 is SING. Why? It just fits. It's a Universal franchise. It's upbeat. It's near DM and SLOP(hopefully). Music and Hollywood are a good mix. And the film was very successful. Yes, I'm aware that it's not LIVE action. But, maybe they will incorporate the audience to sing with the characters. Maybe something similar to Monsters Inc Laugh Floor at MK. I really don't see Bomd or Star Trek coming because there Universal franchises. As for Jason B I think it's not the smartest idea but it can work. What are you u guys mostly leaning towards? For me it's Sing. No question. I would be shocked if it's anything else. That's just my two cents.

Hey guys! This is my very first post on this site! I've been a fan of this site for years and today I finally decided to join the forums! My favorite theme park of all time is Islands of Adventure and I'm a die hard Spiderman and Star Wars fan! I'm 27 and a Florida native. Anyway, enough about me lol I personally believe that the attraction replacing T2 is SING. Why? It just fits. It's a Universal franchise. It's upbeat. It's near DM and SLOP(hopefully). Music and Hollywood are a good mix. And the film was very successful. Yes, I'm aware that it's not LIVE action. But, maybe they will incorporate the audience to sing with the characters. Maybe something similar to Monsters Inc Laugh Floor at MK. I really don't see Bomd or Star Trek coming because there Universal franchises. As for Jason B I think it's not the smartest idea but it can work. What are you u guys mostly leaning towards? For me it's Sing. No question. I would be shocked if it's anything else. That's just my two cents.
Welcome to the IU Forums. :cheers:

I would think it’d be a TWD attraction, since Hollywood has one, as well as because of how successful (monetarily at least) it was at HHN.

As far as I believe, people have actually said that TWDA ain't coming at all to UOR. And, it's wise to note that TWDA in Hollywood has low GSAT's.

As far as what's rumored, what has seemed to be the more prevalent is either the 007 franchise or Bourne series.

Reactions: tankart150
As far as I believe, people have actually said that TWDA ain't coming at all to UOR. And, it's wise to note that TWDA in Hollywood has low GSAT's.

As far as what's rumored, what has seemed to be the more prevalent is either the 007 franchise or Bourne series.

I feel that the front of the park should be more family friendly at this point. It's more inviting.

I feel that the front of the park should be more family friendly at this point. It's more inviting.

USH at Hollywood has WaterWorld right next to it. And USJ actually has right in front of it, a Hyper coaster that goes around the first half of the park (and a multi-use area on the left side that for multiple times of the year; is used for exciting elements).

From what it seems, USF is seeming to take the approach of USH, of having something unique to get people to that area.

USH at Hollywood has WaterWorld right next to it. And USJ actually has right in front of it, a Hyper coaster that goes around the first half of the park (and a multi-use area on the left side that for multiple times of the year; is used for exciting elements).

From what it seems, USF is seeming to take the approach of USH, of having something unique to get people to that area.

To be fair those parks have much bigger entrances than Floridas.

Welcome to the forums!

I like the interactive idea a lot. Not something I'd thought about and I do love Monsters Inc Laugh Floor because of it.

Makes sense. Most of the crowd going into the park goes straight down Production Central. Just a small smattering of people walks towards Hollywood.

I highly disagree on that to be perfectly honest by a trip to the moon and back.

There's no way you can fit a large roller coaster and a show the size of water world in the entrance of the Florida. Rocket is in the middle of the park. And the terminator theater isn't very large. So I disagree with you.