Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Dueling Dragons/ Dragon Challenge

How sure are we on this being for a crane? Based on today's installation, I believe it's for the castle show.

I'm not sure. The lighting rig/owl roost appears to be about 10'x10' square and maybe 15'-20' tall. That foundation looked a lot bigger than that, and based on where it's located, would have the Hippo and many trees between it and the castle. It probably wouldn't be tall enough, unless there are more owl roost pieces laying around.

^"Owl roost" is already in place in front of the castle.

Allegedly, there are structural items including what looks to be completed scenic elements staged behind the recently poured foundation next to DC building.

^"Owl roost" is already in place in front of the castle.

Allegedly, there are structural items including what looks to be completed scenic elements staged behind the recently poured foundation next to DC building.

I get what you are saying now. The location of that foundation does fit for the castle show. They just have to build taller.

And really, it would be a poor location for a tower crane for that plot unless everything was just in that one corner.