Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

Dead Horse Beating, this will be a hit with 8 and unders. We adulls can bellyache all we want. StI'll needed more themed up carny flats.

Noticed what Chimelong did with their Parachute Drop tower that Disney could've done here
chimelong-ocean-kingdom-expansion-42.jpg

Two at different hieghts, they should have copied the slinky dog flats and the coaster should have been RC Racer themed, a massive play structure should have been themed up with Tinker Toys

This thing should have been littered with cheap ass rides themed up, too much space, so little substance.

How big is the model?
About 10 feet deep maybe? (Including TSM at bottom.)

The Star Wars model is gigantic. I mean we only have like 1/8 of the whole thing and it’s still big. TSL model is much smaller scale but still decent size overall. It’s about as long as the Jungle Cruise model on display I’d guess, but deeper.

22FE25D2-D925-49F8-B0BB-2071572C0733.jpeg

10FEF598-EC43-4CB8-9F5F-285E77EC0D10.jpeg

BBF17EDD-3BE9-495D-914A-560F877BB59D.jpeg

I’ll post some high res pics in a couple days. These are just some I took on my phone.

Here's video from visit last week, with lots of shots of the Toy Story Model at 9:33.

There's also a quick look at the future entrance area to TSL around 7:46.

A good view of the second launch and the bunny hops (from Disney Channel xmas special). The ops building in "Go-away Green" in-between SWL and TSL is so painfully noticeable...

kcWjluJ.jpg

I didn’t realize this thing is right up against the road until I drove by today. Just a few trees between it and World Drive. I’m assuming they’ll add more screening/barrier walls...