Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 203 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hot take: Considering everything that's coming after this, the ride will be fine. It's a mediocre use of the franchise, but overall it won't detract from the park and day guests will probably enjoy it.

I'm just ready for it to open so we can move on to bigger and better things.

Reactions: merlin0402 and Joel
I haven't been on the tram ride at USH so I'm just basing it on videos I've seen online but the CGI just looks so rough and ugly that it would make the whole ride seem like a joke.

Reactions: alias8703
Fast-Furious-Supercharged-Load-Platform-Rendering.jpg

Is this going to be another version of Kong just like they did with SpiderMan and Transformers?

In a way yes. Although, there have been some rumors starting to kick in, of possible changes coming to the ending with the thing contending to be a scene; similar to Extreme Close-Up from Hollywood..

I wasn’t expecting much out of this, but after watching that video I think this is going to be a huge embarrassment for Universal. It looked worse than most of today’s video games.

Reactions: Coasted and Andysol