Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Animation Studio Store

It's definitely a fine piece of A.S.S.
sPwgpLj.gif

While riding FoTH yesterday, from the lift hill, you could see through the windows that the upper offices already have office furniture moved into them.

I delivered some minor items to the Animations Store just last week. They are scrambling to finish the work, but this should be the final stretch and we should get a new area very soon.

One door was very slightly ajar. Too far away and too narrow to get a pic, but from what we could see, it looks nice. Reminiscent of the shops off Buena Vista Street in DCA (mostly the one behind the fruit stand to the right).

While the ceiling and lighting appeared to be finished, there was still clearly work being done on the walls and/or floor. Definitely not quite ready to stock any merchandise just yet. But maybe in a week or two it could be getting stocked.

I've been thinking similar. All the props in front of it have been removed, and the stores are boarded up. I figure the writing's on the wall.

While it's not large, I will miss the "tenants" in the upper window interacting with the guests. That was always a fun element. I believe there was some speculation about NY street being relocated towards Globe/SLOP once that begins, but I don't claim any firsthand knowledge of that.

I recently got invited for a special annual pass holder preview before the opening date of it on march 1. I can’t make it but now we have a opening day and will visit it some time in summertime to visit the animation store and the new ju fu pands ride and there right next to each other I don’t expect long white times for ju fu since the ride can handle many people every 10 min.

I've been thinking similar. All the props in front of it have been removed, and the stores are boarded up. I figure the writing's on the wall.

While it's not large, I will miss the "tenants" in the upper window interacting with the guests. That was always a fun element. I believe there was some speculation about NY street being relocated towards Globe/SLOP once that begins, but I don't claim any firsthand knowledge of that.

That would be good because it would go with the slop new you’re theme and they could make them look like aprements and I rather have a street with New York and a New York ride next to out.