Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 118 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until sometime Wednesday when someone links an article here about the coaster that names you as a source.
That’s usually what happens to me. I’m waiting till I nail down some more story elements before I go writing an article or make a new video.

Technical details are fun, but I’d love to actually know the story they’re trying to tell with this thing. I have some theories, but still need a little more info before I share it all.

EDIT: Who says investigative journalism is dead!

This attraction is sounding like it will be a big time vacation destination draw, and it will satisfy just about every age group. And the coaster, Dynamic Attractions SFX, that Disneyhead has been guessing for the past many months seems to really fit everything Alicia has been talking about. That coaster adapts well to reverse, near stops, drop track etc attractions :thumbsup:. So I'm going with the one two punch of Alicia & Disneyhead here.

Last edited:
So based on those statements we are definitely getting a Ford Anglia coaster....(low to ground, reverse section, etc). There is nothing else in the HP canon that I can think of that fits those statements.

So based on those statements we are definitely getting a Ford Anglia coaster....(low to ground, reverse section, etc). There is nothing else in the HP canon that I can think of that fits those statements.
Doubtful since Alicia said an Anglia will ride by the coaster.

Flying benches aren't "canon" either. We could ride anything. A thestral carriage. A broom. An enchanted log. We're talking magic, and Universal has demonstrated they're able to expand when needed.

Flying benches aren't "canon" either. We could ride anything. A thestral carriage. A broom. An enchanted log. We're talking magic, and Universal has demonstrated they're able to expand when needed.
Agreed. I can imagine seeing, (just like the benches,) a safety video in the queue where Hagrid or someone tells us that "these carriages will safely guide you through the forest" and that's it. No more explanation needed.

Maybe they could be lightly themed to be reminiscent of thestral carriages, but without the thestrals of course. I'm just imagining a simple coaster train, something in between Everest and Cheetah Hunt. No need to be a stretch Ford Anglia, or worse, a line of several sidecar motorbikes (which I still say would look ridiculous all in a row like that.)

I don't have any insider info on RVs so I'm interested to see what it is too at this point, but I wouldn't expect to see anything too meaningful from the series with it.

Jesus. Why does it seem like the big news always drops when I'm not on? First the Nintendo news, now this. Wow.

Also, dang. This sounds awesome. If there was one way to make a family coaster thrilling, this was it. This explains the secrecy, and the SFX rumors.

Last edited:
Haha, they should theme them to look like

516p3EZ1HHL.jpg

Reactions: jtsalien

I wish Universal was troll-y enough to not just make it Thestrals, but come up with some effect so that not everyone can see them :lol:

Reactions: Legacy
Status
Not open for further replies.