Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1) | Page 278 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal Orlando Resort Expansion (Part 1)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the 4th dry park isn't Universal?

Considering Universal can't even keep it's plans straight for KidZone- not to mention the 3rd park- I think it's a completely unnecessary and irrelevant talking point- so should be perfect for discussion around here :)

That said, ya'll feel free to discuss. Talking about something 20 years in the future (if ever) just seems like more of a waste of time than the discussions I normally waste my time with.

Like a Comcast or NBC specific park? Or partner outside of Comcast ownership (Nickelodeon perhaps???)?

That seems...needlessly complicated, and I'm not sure there's a partner out there that makes sense for a whole park. If they do LOTR I guess it could be "Universal-Warner Brothers Studios" or some weird thing like that, but it still doesn't make logistical/logical sense.

So here's a list of possibilities of a 4th 'dry' park Universal would be interested in.

First of all, I don't think Universal would do this unless they receive half the profits, which I still think this is not a possibility because Comcast wants all the $$$.

-Warner Bros: They have a strong relationship and I can see this be an indoor park that's very immersive, possibly a 'deluxe' experience. (Imagine, Uni can have BOTH Marvel and DC.)
-Ferrari World: It seems to be a hit in Spain and Dubai, so why not try it out here? I see it being a very small park with 2 coasters at most, a few race tracks (take Fun Spot out of business, RIP) and some flats.
-Nickelodeon: Indoor park, but more themed than the park at the mall.

In summary, I only see a non-Universal branded park at this site to be indoor. very small and a premium experience.

This doesn't have to do with a dry park but you would think that maybe Uni can lease space to have an Atlantis Water Park & Hotel?

Reactions: Magic-Man
Status
Not open for further replies.