Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 453 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would say MIB and splatoon are about the same popularity, with MIB a little more popular.

I dunno if I'd agree with that in the slightest, but Splatoon is far more known to the kid/tween age group Uni is targeting. Not saying a changeover will happen/is even being considered, but it wouldn't surprise me.

If that's the case, the new park will probably be 60% Nintendo, 20% Dreamworks, 20% Middle Earth (if it comes to the park). That would be awesome. And a little insane :).

I think you're overestimating, personally. You won't see anything get more than 50%. Even if the new park is as small as USF (everything I've heard says it'll be significantly bigger), it'd be 110-ish acres. The existing Nintendo plans were a little over 8. Even if Pokémon, Zelda, and Mario all got the same sized lands, and they added a few more acres to each, I doubt it'd total over 30 acres, which would still be less than 1/3 of USF.

I'm going to against the grain and say that I actually think it's much more likely that Mario, Zelda, and potentially smaller things like Kirby and Splatoon are all mixed together in Park 3, and Pokemon ends up being the one that's separate. I wouldn't be surprised if Game Freak wants the theme park money, but wants to be its own separate thing from SNW. If that's the case, it could easily go in TL, KidZone, or even LC.

LC is probably too small. TL is definitely the better fit.

Is it possible that the south park will have all three major Nintendo IP's? It sounds like Berk might replace LC, at least to me.
Earlier this month I did an article for UUOP about various rumors for IOA, and I still feel Berk is the best fit to replace Lost Continent. I also talk about how I think Pokemon would work best at IOA, cause I like to make up my own theories sometimes. :cool:

Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast : The Rumor Mill: What is the Future for Islands of Adventure?

Earlier this month I did an article for UUOP about various rumors for IOA, and I still feel Berk is the best fit to replace Lost Continent. I also talk about how I think Pokemon would work best at IOA, cause I like to make up my own theories sometimes. :cool:

Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast : The Rumor Mill: What is the Future for Islands of Adventure?

Pokémon taking over Toon Lagoon is the best option, IMO, but I still think all of Nintendo's stuff ends up in Park 3 at this point

Indoor four track kiddie dueling coasters with projection mapping and water cannons to simulate paint.

That looks awesome.

Could it be possible for Nintendo to creep into a water park? I don't think it would work for VB but if Universal have intentions of making a new water park in the new land, then this opens up a huge amount of possibilities.

All things come and go. I've learned that long ago.

Men in Black, isn't a timeless IP. It's far from that. Unless if the reboot does the franchise wonders to bring it back, I would rather want that showbuilding used for something unique.

That said, perhaps that should be saved for it's own separate area that isn't Nintendo related?
It is timeless, especially compared to an unfunny comedian. It’s smart and brilliant. Also, a spin-off is coming in 2019