Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 249 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To clarify, last night the operations people who were to let people in/out of the UC event and block regular guests from entering said it was canceled. (Still don’t know why.)

The ride was cycling but I don’t believe anyone new got to ride. And some employees may have already seen the queue over the last month, but still only a small handful have actually gotten to ride the ride.

As far as I’ve heard it’s been cycling 2-3 cars most days, and sometimes even 4 or 5, but never with new riders, and usually empty. Still waiting on more info.

Not gonna lie though, I did also like Twister's queue a bit, the preshow was iconic.

On topic, I feel like since this is going to an adventure that has a vehicle that goes through a decent sized course. . . I think or at least hope it'll be better than The Simpsons, Fallon, MM, and Shrek. I mean it IS a ride, how bad can it be? I'm not too excited about it, but I'm curious to how it'll turn out
Sorry, but what's MM? I can't figure that abbreviation out.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
A port of a Studio Tour sequence from Universal Studios Hollywood, without having the 3D from it, and having an additional scene after the 360 scene, with the attraction based on something that should've been saved for elsewhere..
Good one. :thumbsup::lol:....Though, seriously, I hope it turns out better than our fairly low expectations. I'm going to move myself from the "Strongly negative view of the attraction column" into "I'll give it a chance column", after Joe's posting of maybe better than expected.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
FYI, I heard from some second hand info:

"Way better than anyone expected."

I'm taking it with a salt mine, but I figured I'd share.
Well I’ve always expected it to pass expectations since they’re pretty much in the tank right now. It won’t take much for people’s expectations to be surpassed.

Reactions: Joel
Okay, let me expand:

"It's better than Kong."

Again, I'm not believing it, but it's allegedly from someone who rode it.
While that surprises me only because of the AAs Kong has, I’m no fan of Kong at all so I could see myself liking F&F more in the end depending on the end product.

As you said, we’ll see.

Okay, let me expand:

"It's better than Kong."

Again, I'm not believing it, but it's allegedly from someone who rode it.
ok F&F, you've FINALLY intrigued me... although the actual attraction of Kong isn't that hot, the queue and facade is amazing, maybe F&F still won't be able to compete

FYI, I heard from some second hand info:

"Way better than anyone expected."

I'm taking it with a salt mine, but I figured I'd share.
Quoting myself here, in case anyone missed it.
To clarify, last night the operations people who were to let people in/out of the UC event and block regular guests from entering said it was canceled. (Still don’t know why.)

The ride was cycling but I don’t believe anyone new got to ride. And some employees may have already seen the queue over the last month, but still only a small handful have actually gotten to ride the ride.

As far as I’ve heard it’s been cycling 2-3 cars most days, and sometimes even 4 or 5, but never with new riders, and usually empty. Still waiting on more info.
I don't believe anyone that hadn't already ridden it prior got to ride it yesterday. If what I heard is correct, only a couple hundred people have ridden the ride already, and they would be the ones that have been building it, so I find it hard to believe they would be sharing details already -- Unless... They're disseminating info to make us believe it's better than it is! Shame!