Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 248 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Fallon was equally bashed on here. Until it opened.
I was completely surprised myself. Fallon was much better than I ever expected. And if anyone has the time to peruse the Fallon thread on this site, they'll see the vast majority of IU posters really liked the attraction. I hope I'm as wrong about F&F as I was about Race Through NY. Sometimes it's better to be wrong than right. :)

Reactions: Coasted and fryoj
There was initial praise from what I could remember, especially towards the queue experience.
the queue was the only somewhat redeemable quality of the attraction, other than that i would've much rather Twister stayed to be honest, terrible attraction with little to no immersiveness and completely unfunny, but ANYWAYS, :topic:

I still think F&F will have a good, possibly great queue. Fallon gets more praise for the queue than the ride. Heck, I’d say Forbidden Journey gets more praise for the queue than the ride (but not by much).

Universal is amazing with queues. Considering how little we’ve heard about the queue (which is wired), there’s plenty of room to be wowed.

Or it’ll suck. In which case it’ll eat up crowds and bring lines down at the good rides. Win-win.

Not gonna lie though, I did also like Twister's queue a bit, the preshow was iconic.

On topic, I feel like since this is going to an adventure that has a vehicle that goes through a decent sized course. . . I think or at least hope it'll be better than The Simpsons, Fallon, MM, and Shrek. I mean it IS a ride, how bad can it be? I'm not too excited about it, but I'm curious to how it'll turn out

Not gonna lie though, I did also like Twister's queue a bit, the preshow was iconic.
8d88660f209f6664cc2e64b7c9dab17e.jpg

Hearing the UC event did not go as planned tonight. Hoping we hear some details tomorrow.

I don't know if your talking about the ride or event, but I'm hearing about positive reviews about the ride itself (definitely the Queue at-least).

On another topic, the store seems popular even without the ride open yet so I cant imagine sales when it opens.