Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

New Smilies and Icons

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
In a way to update the forums and blend with how the modern times communicate; I added new smilies and new icons. I know a lot of people would prefer us to keep the classic look of the animated forum smilies, so they are still around.

The smilies are now separated into two tabbed categories when you click on the "Smile" option:

General Smiles & Icons

Here's an example of a few of the new ones...

Smilies:

:enrage: :rimshot: :horror: :bored: :cheers::pew: :freak:

Icons:

:goat::eek:k::camera::globe::pumpkin::fire:

In a way to update the forums and blend with how the modern times communicate; I added new smilies and new icons. I know a lot of people would prefer us to keep the classic look of the animated forum smilies, so they are still around.

The smilies are now separated into two tabbed categories when you click on the "Smile" option:

General Smiles & Icons

Here's an example of a few of the new ones...

Smilies:

:enrage: :rimshot: :horror: :bored: :cheers::pew: :freak:

Icons:

:goat::eek:k::camera::globe::pumpkin::fire:
Nice...I probably use those more than anyone. Love those little buggers. :thumbsup:They're a good way to clarify the intent of my posts, though sometimes their objective gets overlooked or missed. :lol: :celebrate: :toast:

Nice...I probably use those more than anyone. Love those little buggers. :thumbsup:They're a good way to clarify the intent of my posts, though sometimes their objective gets overlooked or missed. :lol: :celebrate: :toast:

Does the one in the middle of that group have a bum? :lol: