Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Tomorrowland re-do?

So... now that Tron lightcycle is being hyped in MK, does this mean that the indoor Marvel hypercoaster being planned in DCA will be cloned and themed as GotG and end up being the EoE replacement in Epcot? I'm thinking that will be the case.

With all the rumours about Tron in Tomorrowland and a possible redo plus SWL getting built in Disneyland which I assume would lead to Star Tours leaving, could there be a new attraction for both parks?

Tomorrowland is receiving lots of new paint recently as a part of an attempt to give the land a timeless, retro-futuristic look.

The purple wall is among those receiving changes:
purple-wall-new-pattern-04042018-3.jpg

Wall next to Monsters Inc. Entrance has been painted white, presumably as a primer
tomorrowland-repainting-04042018-1.jpg

The primer could be to continue with the purple geometric shape design or perhaps more likely, to continue this new design (near Monsters exit):
tomorrowland-repainting-04042018-2.jpg

PHOTOS: Latest Progress on Purple Wall and Tomorrowland Repainting - Blog Mickey

EDIT: Oh, and they're repainting CoP again. I heard the paint got messed up from Irma, but this certainly is more than a touch up. This is a complete stylistic change:
Carousel-of-Progress_Full_32463.jpg

Last edited:
Surprise! It’s moving to TSL!:lol:
Oops! We forgot that when we cut the plans for buildings near the entrance to Toy Story Land we lost all our gift shops! What'll we do?

Just close down Sweet Spells, turn that into a Toy Story gift shop.

But it's nowhere near the lan-

Just do it!

(Under his breath) I'll show you, I'll stick a well-themed cart in near the Claw ride, you'll see. You'll alllll see.

Oops! We forgot that when we cut the plans for buildings near the entrance to Toy Story Land we lost all our gift shops! What'll we do?

Just close down Sweet Spells, turn that into a Toy Story gift shop.

But it's nowhere near the lan-

Just do it!

(Under his breath) I'll show you, I'll stick a well-themed cart in near the Claw ride, you'll see. You'll alllll see.
and on Magic they complained and made fun of Kong & Universal when Kong only had a small gift cart for it's 'Mini' land...:lol: