Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
giphy.webp

Gif of headcrab from The Thing with caption "Where's Your Head At?"... I am old and not a giffer. And want The Thing. And to know more and have more to add to the conversation. And will walk awkwardly away now. Uhm... gif of Milhouse walking away dejectedly with sad hulk music playing and "You're The Man Now, Dog" accidentally captioned instead of whatever poignant thing I was thinking.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Well, I'm getting some snacks, because I think everyone is in for a big surprise.

Because EVERYONE has gotten snowed this year.
Sorry, I'm not familiar with that phrase . But I'm guessing it's something bad? THIS SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME lmao

As long as the surprise doesn’t involve (1) no Trick ‘r Treat, (2) Blumhouse 2, or (3) Truth or Dare I’m fine. Cautiously optimistic about this but excited either way :)

All the houses will be Walking Dead related and all the zones will be Purge!

————————————————-
Art thou allowed to hint?
Here's an explanation, more than a hint:

A&D knows they have a leaker. More importantly, they seem to know who it is.

HHN requires a LOT of freelance design work. My hunch is that most leaks are coming from one of them. They're not coming from an inner-circle.

For a couple years, "false rumors" have been alluded to as something to be wary of. Nothing ever really came of it. What we knew was what we got. It's different this year. My source (MY source, not third/fourth-hand whispers) opened up on a couple of things. The biggest though, was acknowledging efforts to confuse the fans/complicate the leaks.

Then they told me the houses we're not getting.

Last edited:
Here's an explanation, more than a hint;

A&D knows they have a leaker. More importantly, they seem to know who it is.

HHN requires a LOT of freelance design work. My hunch is that most leaks are coming from one of them. They're not coming from an inner-circle.

For a couple years, "false rumors" have been alluded to as something to be wary of. Nothing ever really came of it. What we knew was what we got. It's different this year. My source (MY source, not third/fourth hand whispers) opened up on a couple of things. The biggest though, was acknowledging efforts to confuse the fans/complicate the leaks.

Then they told me the houses we're not getting.
:jawdrop:. I’m guessing we’re not getting TrT, The Thing, Lost Boys, and maybe AHS. I’m guessing we ARE getting IT.

I can’t believe this is happening during my first year of hhn speculation.

All the houses will be Walking Dead related and all the zones will be Purge!

I know as HHN fans we love to slag on TWD--done it myself--and the IP was over used ... but last nights season finale managed to sell out 80%+ of two theaters at Disney Springs on a Sunday night. For something everyone could have stayed home and watched for free.

Doubt it's this year (tho with what Legacy said, who knows). But if the show ever wraps up with a "final season," I wouldn't be shocked to see it return to HHN.