Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Toy Story Land - General Discussion

Is that the store that sells the villains/Nightmare Before Christmas merch? That's unfortunate.

Sweet Spells is now closed to make way for a TSL gift shop since they forgot to build one in TSL. Yes, I am aware that this is on Sunset Blvd separated from TSL by Brown Derby, Animation Courtyard, and One Man’s Dream - I’m just not sure they are.

(Further proof that the Carrot Cake Cookie is CURSED! All ye who holds the cookie shall be banished and rethemed as different types of retail establishments, wooooooOOOooo.)

"forgot" lol

Is that the store that sells the villains/Nightmare Before Christmas merch? That's unfortunate.
No that's Reel Vogue, still open next door as far as I know. Sweet Spells was connected to that and sold candy apples, cookies, woopie pies and goofy glaciers.

Sweet Spells is now closed to make way for a TSL gift shop since they forgot to build one in TSL. Yes, I am aware that this is on Sunset Blvd separated from TSL by Brown Derby, Animation Courtyard, and One Man’s Dream - I’m just not sure they are.

(Further proof that the Carrot Cake Cookie is CURSED! All ye who holds the cookie shall be banished and rethemed as different types of retail establishments, wooooooOOOooo.)

I've heard the store will be more Pixar than just Toy Story.

An Indy ride is currently rumored for DHS, but not the DL ride. It would be a boat ride using Shanghai Pirates tech.
The screens would make a great alien room from that crystal scull masterpiece. But jokes aside, that would be great although boat rides often take a lot of place up that this small park doesn't have.

The screens would make a great alien room from that crystal scull masterpiece. But jokes aside, that would be great although boat rides often take a lot of place up that this small park doesn't have.

Very crude knock up but in the attached you can see Pirates from Paris overlayed onto a Studios map, if you removed the stunt show and the Backlot Express restaurant then you could probably squeeze in a nice sized boat ride.

Attachments

• Capture3.png
    Capture3.png
    901.7 KB · Views: 28
Isn't it ironic that a ride with the acronym ASS is butt shaped from above...

DbQqdZdU0AESEfL.jpg:large

DbQqdZdU0AESEfL.jpg:

Geez, are they blind?