T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 94 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know Bourne is the theory right now...but Universal also owns distribution rights to Johnny English. Eh? (Apologies if this was mentioned earlier in the thread and I missed it.)

Someone already purchased the endoskeleton. It was $5000.

Here’s what is currently for sale in the prop shop from the show. The gun is the last one left, and it’s $3000 in case anyone’s interested!

Is there an online portal for any of this stuff or is it only available in person? I'm a sucker for directional signage for old rides (weird, I know) and I'm not planning on heading down there in a while.

Is there an online portal for any of this stuff or is it only available in person? I'm a sucker for directional signage for old rides (weird, I know) and I'm not planning on heading down there in a while.

Reach out to their merchandise services. Their email address is on the UO site somewhere (sorry, I’m on my phone otherwise I’d get it for you). They’ll help you with this. They’ve always been very good with me when buying my T2-related items. :)

It usually takes them a few days to reply as they surely have several emails ahead to reply to....and when locating merchandise in the parks, they have to reach out to and wait for replies from those particular shops. You may even want to try by phone as you could get faster replies.

No, I just think work hasn’t moved there yet. They didn’t wall off the old Disaster exit until they were already done with everything else. It’s probably just very very low on their priority list.

Thanks! Always so honest and straightforward with your answers!

I was just trying to stir the pot. I really would have taken the signs down. I imagine guest would see it and then try and figure out where they hid the ride...but maybe the signs stop folks from thinking they are trash cans...

Reach out to their merchandise services. Their email address is on the UO site somewhere (sorry, I’m on my phone otherwise I’d get it for you). They’ll help you with this. They’ve always been very good with me when buying my T2-related items. :)

It usually takes them a few days to reply as they surely have several emails ahead to reply to....and when locating merchandise in the parks, they have to reach out to and wait for replies from those particular shops. You may even want to try by phone as you could get faster replies.

what have you bought?

Reactions: tankart150
You know it's interesting that out of all the projects in development / rumored to be in development, we know the least about this one. Aside from the near guarantee it will be Bourne themed, there's been zero leaks on progress so far and the extent of the renovations going on inside. I thought for sure we'd be seeing some old Terminator seats being carted away or something by now. I've got to assume even if there are very minor changes on tap to the theater itself, that the seats will be getting an upgrade. I'm also curious how much space is available behind the existing stage for all the bells and whistles necessary for a live-action stunt show (assuming that's really what's coming.)

You know it's interesting that out of all the projects in development / rumored to be in development, we know the least about this one. Aside from the near guarantee it will be Bourne themed, there's been zero leaks on progress so far and the extent of the renovations going on inside. I thought for sure we'd be seeing some old Terminator seats being carted away or something by now. I've got to assume even if there are very minor changes on tap to the theater itself, that the seats will be getting an upgrade. I'm also curious how much space is available behind the existing stage for all the bells and whistles necessary for a live-action stunt show (assuming that's really what's coming.)
We have heard that the armory was upgraded. This let us know that more firepower would be involved in the next show. This pretty much eliminated rumors of other things like Shrek going in there.

Kind of sucks that the purpose built facade for CyberDyne Systems is staying. Would've liked to see them start from the ground up instead of reusing a purpose built theater & e-ticket attraction.
Agreed but luckily it's just an art-deco building that isn't too attraction specific. It is a little lazy if nothing changes on the outside except the sign but corporate and government office buildings certainly get plenty of screen time in all the Bourne movies so it isn't a stretch that we'd be entering one to experience the show.