Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 169 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because people loved that pre-sow. I know I was happy to see it still there.
As was I. It's one of the better ride pre-shows. Point-being, Disney doesn't re-record a lot. For example, Mission: Space opened in 2003 and just got a new pre-show for the first time last year. Test Track has only seen one change since it became Test Track as well.

If they do it sort of similar to how Big Thunder themes/hides it's track, then we should be good.

That's what I'm hoping for. Rockwork covering up supports or bridges like Everest's lift to cover up the over-track portions (I know this coaster does not have a lift). I also hope they add lots of queue because this has the potential to be come the resort's most popular attraction: it's new, everyone is able to ride, and it has the Potter IP attached. It's the ride Uni has been waiting for.

So the impression I'm getting from posts on here is something similar to Thirteen at Alton Towers. It's another Intamin family coaster with a launch, backwards section, and show elements (of course, no where near the level of Universal theming). If the rumored theme of Hagrid's motorbike is dead, then I'd expect something like this with more launches:

So the impression I'm getting from posts on here is something similar to Thirteen at Alton Towers. It's another Intamin family coaster with a launch, backwards section, and show elements (of course, no where near the level of Universal theming). If the rumored theme of Hagrid's motorbike is dead, then I'd expect something like this with more launches:

Yeah Thirteen but with launches and a lot more compact is what I expect.

Intamin has this type of coaster listed as a Multi Dimensional Coaster in their catalog, which would seem to fit for IoA's new coaster. If this is indeed what the new coaster turns out to be, does that mean we can expect a drop track in one of the show buildings? Both Th13teen and Darkmare feature drop tracks.

Will this coaster be anything like Mammut at Gardaland? Not so much the coaster itself which is a Vekoma mine train in the same vein as BTMR...but more the look of it...the twisted layout, brown supports/track, rockwork/scenery, tunnels, etc?

image017_3.jpg
scheda_mammut1.jpg

Hagrid and the tea party that never was.
What if Hagrid invited us for tea, just like he did with Harry and gang and later his son. As the gamekeeper and teacher in fantastical beast, just before we have some tea, there is an event that needs Hagrids attention asap. So we get to go with him going after whatever is out there on a wild adventure.

Reactions: Ryno27
Hagrid and the tea party that never was.
What if Hagrid invited us for tea, just like he did with Harry and gang and later his son. As the gamekeeper and teacher in fantastical beast, just before we have some tea, there is an event that needs Hagrids attention asap. So we get to go with him going after whatever is out there on a wild adventure.
Just as long as there are no Hagrid themed food. In the books and movies he was a horrible cook

Status
Not open for further replies.