(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live? | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

(Rumor) New Potter Attraction to Replace Fear Factor Live?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Where would this go? Fear Factor isn't in London. Do they expand the land (behind the Facade?) or do they expand the Facade where you still have to enter Diagon Alley through the passageway?
I could see them doing a big London expansion, the area around FF is the weakest area of all of UOR, IMO. I can just see the wall of telephone booths you walk through.

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
How would they expand London? I mean, another cityscape on the FFL side? I imagine they need to keep that gate between London and FFL clear.

Food for thought, what if they have the main backstage gate next to FFL and Gringotts have it be as if it's a Tall tunnel, and then for the side facing MIB, being just city building facades?

Something like this perhaps (and for ride building size, about 1.64 Acres.
upload_2018-4-18_19-57-17.png

Light Blue: Lagoon Extension
Light Yellow: Extension of the London Waterfront Walls
Light Green: New forestry/shrubbery added in
Light Grey: Repaved and reconfigured Pathway
Dark Purple: London Waterfront Facades
Dark Violet: New Themed Backstage gate as a facade
Orange: MoM (1.64 Acres)

If they did something here, wouldn't they lose that relatively new spot for a HHN house (between Fear Factor and MIB)

Food for thought, what if they have the main backstage gate next to FFL and Gringotts have it be as if it's a Tall tunnel, and then for the side facing MIB, being just city building facades?

Something like this perhaps (and for ride building size, about 1.64 Acres.
View attachment 6517

Light Blue: Lagoon Extension
Light Yellow: Extension of the London Waterfront Walls
Light Green: New forestry/shrubbery added in
Light Grey: Repaved and reconfigured Pathway
Dark Purple: London Waterfront Facades
Dark Violet: New Themed Backstage gate as a facade
Orange: MoM (1.64 Acres)
That circular lake takes up a huge amount of space, and it's not really used for anything, not event he night shows

I'd love to see London expanded, MoM added, and MIB closed to make way for Dr. Who: The Ride! :grin::cheers::clap:

Exterminate! :ay:

Perhaps @Joe, @Brian G. or @Disneyhead can correct me, but I don't believe they can have Non-Potter IP's attached to London Waterfront, as that in of itself it Potter London.

If you mean the small "pond" in front of MIB it's actually part of the lagoon. If anything, they can remove the bridge but I don't think they can remove the water.

Not to mention, they did changes to the lagoon previously when they were adding the London Waterfront, bordering the Lagoon itself. I don't see it impossible, hell, I can actually buy them wanting to extend the water-front, atleast, as far as to World Expo.

It’s not London. It’s Harry Potter London. Hence the John Williams score you hear in the background throughout. You will never see anything non Potter related in USF’s London area for this reason. The locations were chosen from the stories, the Knight Bus is parked out front, Kreacher is in the window, if you dial M in the phone booth you’ll get a recording from the Ministry of Magic, etc.

Now a new land can start next door, replacing the now somewhat pathetic World Expo, which only contains one ride. (But don’t expect a second London to show up next to that London lol.) And whatever does show up one day will have a clear delineation between it and Potter London next door.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit