Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 121 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This is so exciting. An original announced in April! Sounds really bad ass too.

I wonder if they are going to work with marketing to build the story for the originals over the next 5 months ... that would be really cool.
I feel the same way! It’s really exciting to get an original maze this early rather than waiting till August/ September.

I'm guessing it's a pitch black house (not the movie) it's just you can't see.. perhaps red dots on the ceilings to direct you where to go and periodic flashes of light and something scary is right there. I've done houses like these elsewhere and they are super duper scary and intense, but i"m not sure how they would work at Horror Nights as you usually are CREEPING through them super slowly and Horror Nights is all about go go go. Plus pitch black houses could create more of a liability for injuries?

Idk idk...

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
I'm guessing it's a pitch black house (not the movie) it's just you can't see.. perhaps red dots on the ceilings to direct you where to go and periodic flashes of light and something scary is right there. I've done houses like these elsewhere and they are super duper scary and intense, but i"m not sure how they would work at Horror Nights as you usually are CREEPING through them super slowly and Horror Nights is all about go go go. Plus pitch black houses could create more of a liability for injuries?

Idk idk...

Funny enough, they did a Pitch Black house in 2001 that roomed with the first Scary Tales in SS 22. Again, I have no idea how they put two houses in that small a space, though crowds were probably low enough to be pulsed back then, so they could've probably done things in each room to stretch out the experience.

Reactions: jrn14