Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show | Page 47 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
And they never did get the lasers delivered for that end of the lagoon...

Numerous elaborate fountains will be installed.

You'll do for me :thumbsup:

Thank you. I do what I can, just like at Magic. I don’t claim to know everything nor to demand to be believed. I just say what I believe to be correct, if and when I can.

Ans that's why you have the respect you deserve.

Reactions: Mad Dog
If they are doing elaborate fountains they are going to need a giant pump room. I have no idea where that is supposed to go but they would have had to been already building it.

They just build a new building behind Cafe La Bumba, to the left of the parade entrance gates if you're looking from inside the park. That could be the pump house.

Reactions: bob albert
They just build a new building behind Cafe La Bumba, to the left of the parade entrance gates if you're looking from inside the park. That could be the pump house.
That is not what that building is being used for. It's for Cafe La Bamba.

They actually haven't even finished install on the inside yet and it's not in use, but it's all giant freezers in there.

So, do we expect them to run out at the last moment and bolt things to these platforms? Are there hinges that will open up parts of the platforms for things to rise up from? Why oh why do they require so much finished surface area? Might performers wade out onto the platforms and do grand and flashy things? I hope that I am not the only one baffled by this.

I was thinking that if they were to use any risers, those 'platforms' would be placed on the submerged staging...same with any water jets...and now I assume balloon gumby thingies...

During HHN, doubtful. MAYBE a HHN version, but they only did that one year when Cinespec was around so who knows.

Off nights is a crap shoot. You never know with Uni’s schedules
I had not even considered them doing an HHN version. I think that would be a good idea considering no bill and ted and the need for entertainment to eat some of the crowds.

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit