Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 171 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So, the possible secret house code-names are:
Rag-Tag
Feature
Snacks

I think Feature is the secret house since it’ll likely be the “Feature” house. I’m hoping Ragtag is Path of the Wicked or Scary Tales though since that connection seemed good

Well I’m pumped TrT is coming. Great IP and it deserves the full treatment. The SZ was awesome last year, but left me wanting more.

I sure hope the person responsible for that leak doesn’t lose their job. Doesn’t matter to me that it got leaked, but it could really tick off executives. Still kind of a head scratcher that someone would screw that up.

... unrelated, there has been so much speculation this year I haven’t really kept up with it all. Can anyone tell me if Halloween is still a possibility, or has that kind of been ruled out?

Halloween is supposed to be at Hollywood this year, whether it’ll be at Orlando or not is still not known; ATM it’s not coming but it could be the secret house

Alright, here it is. I’m really proud of this one.

Clue # 7

HSUJbtUoZNvLfxrjwD2dY-SG3AY=.gif

Coach- likely Poltergeist (clue 4)
Dynamite- TrT (clue 2)
Feature- ?
Fireball- ST
Meteor- original, not "secret" house (clue 3 or 6 maybe?)
Poison- R&M clue 5- original
Rag-Tag- ?
Snacks- ?
Surprise- likely Happy Death Day (clue 7)
Zero -Dead Exposure: Patient Zero (clue 1)

Maybe just Academy of Villains show
Nothing known about scarezones

Last edited:
If Meteor isn't the mystery code name, then it could easily line up with the Path of the Wicked speculation for Clue #3. Dorothy's house falls from the sky and onto the Wicked Witch of the East.

EDIT: Also some spec for Clue#6. Pickle Rick is a person turned into food, so maybe something like Leave it to Cleaver? Also would line up with Snacks as a code name.

Last edited:
I have a gut feeling TrT will be parade building (I know nothing). It's hard to explain why, but the front of that parade building has the feel of an old-school, local haunt--would fit perfect.
Right?? When I picture it the environments just seem like they fit there. I can't explain it.
I wonder what the facade will be? Maybe just a house ? Or maybe that yard from the first scene with all the ghost sheets. That would be spooky like that Halloween 2 clothesline maze from 26

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
From the blog entry:

"Stay tuned for the remaining six houses and the gruesome details on the scare zones."

Nine houses, and no mention of any shows this time.

Reactions: Robert Bliss