Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

i maybe one of the only ones who really like this show.So much so that i even have the original t-shirt.But i wish they would go back to the original version.
I LOVE POSEIDON’s FURY!!!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

I have Indy in my top 5, but Spider-Man is just perfect in my eyes
All I'll say is the first time turning the corner into the first screen scene felt real....No ride has been able to accomplish that since

As for Indy...It has a lot of strengths, but there are certain things that are rather cheesy about it

All I'll say is the first time turning the corner into the first screen scene felt real....No ride has been able to accomplish that since

As for Indy...It has a lot of strengths, but there are certain things that are rather cheesy about it
The first time I rode Spiderman and he landed on the car we all were like "OMG!" But that reveal of nearly the entire ride at the top of IJ is what did it for me. I was like "Holy ****!"

I have Indy in my top 5, but Spider-Man is just perfect in my eyes

Personally, what bugs me about Spider-Man is that it feels like you're just moving around and watching villains do things, you barely interact with the scenes you're looking at. Dock Ock just falls over for no reason! :lol: When you finally get in some involved action and end up on the glider, the screen looks super blurry to me, which kinda ruins that part for me. In Transformers you constantly move forward "into" the action and it feels super immersive, especially the scene with that HUGE screen. It's the 2nd best screen-based dark ride imo, right behind FJ.

Dock Ock falls because he rips the grill off the Scoop. He's not expecting it and it throws him off balance.
Okay..but it feels so cheesy, why couldn't they have had Spider-Man come through and web him? And Electro just falls as well. Many times the villains are foiled by their own faults, while in TF, Autobots come in and tear them up or your own bot gets in the action, feels much more exhilarating and involved.

Hmmmm, is something happening?

06.gif