Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 375 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to install more of these with different Dinos.

This has been my plea for literally years. Whether pulled off via costumes/puppetry or simple AAs, 3 or 4 more of this kind of exhibit (not even necessarily full-on meet-and-greets) would really liven up the land.

Unfortunately, I suspect much of the space where such dinosaur paddocks could be easily installed will instead by consumed by whatever coaster is apparently coming.

This has been my plea for literally years. Whether pulled off via costumes/puppetry or simple AAs, 3 or 4 more of this kind of exhibit (not even necessarily full-on meet-and-greets) would really liven up the land.

Unfortunately, I suspect much of the space where such dinosaur paddocks could be easily installed will instead by consumed by whatever coaster is apparently coming.

They can still be creative, hopefully.

i.e. maybe making an area look like the outside of the T-Rex paddock. Every once in a while - you can hear a goat bleat, some heavy footsteps, and a roar.

Doesn't need to have AA's to feel alive.

They can still be creative, hopefully.

i.e. maybe making an area look like the outside of the T-Rex paddock. Every once in a while - you can hear a goat bleat, some heavy footsteps, and a roar.

Doesn't need to have AA's to feel alive.

They used to have brontosaurus/ultrasaurus roars behind a perimeter fence where Kong now is...it really did help make JP SUPER immersive!

That Blue is fantastic. In person, it's massive and looks very real. Apparently it's only there for a limited time? That's a shame that we'll have go back to the cartoon raptors after this...

Maybe Blue is for a limited time, but the old raptor color pattern will get the upgraded suit? One would hope.

Aiello has called it version 2.0. It’d be weird to move backwards.

As far as I heard for Hollywood, I was told directly that when they we're making the Blue raptor, they went with only bringing one suit, that being the Blue character. I would assume it's the same for Orlando, and that if anything, I wonder if they retire the other raptors at both Hollywood and Orlando, considering how Blue can be turned into a walk-around character more easily and to be more believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.