Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Slaughter Sinema

Show of hands who wants me to put these in order?

2tsS1iA.gif

How is this house an original? If its a B movie mash up house and they use b movies in the trailer to me it’s not an original.

The music for Pumpkin Guts is by James Haddonfield:grin: and all the films are distributed and registered with Carey Ohio

That's where the drive-in is located, in Carey. It's on the house graphic, albeit a bit faded.

How is this house an original? If its a B movie mash up house and they use b movies in the trailer to me it’s not an original.

Because all the movies are not real?

XXXXXXXXX
Werewolf Bikers
Gory Pumpkin Patch
XXXXXXXXX
Baby Cult
Cannibal Aliens,
Barbers
XXXXXXXXX
Swamp Yeti

Monsters with a lot of teeth is basically everything...

Oooo; wishful thinking in me hopes Swamp Yeti will be like Amut in Tomb of the Ancients and be a puppet in that scene