Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 278 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...total shot in the dark:

The "Worlds" will be supersized lands made up of multiple smaller lands and minilands. This has been my running assumption ever since the "Only 4 Lands" thing popped up.

1. Super Nintendo World
-The Mushroom Kingdom
-Donkey Kong Country
-Pokemon Safari Zone
-Expansion Plot​
2. Wizarding World of JK Rowling
-Fantastic Beasts New York
-Fantastic Beasts Paris​
3. World of DreamWorks
-Far, Far Away
-Island of Berk
-Trolls World Tour
-Expansion Plot​
4. Holiday World
-Halloween (Uni Classic Monsters)
-Christmas (Rankin&Bass, Grinch)
In my head, the Main St/Hub is a mixture of all the worlds, almost like the intersection of a bunch of different Universes.
I'd also put Hop in Holiday World, just because.

BUT HE POOPS JELLY BEANS!
:lol:

Just looking at it realistically, Hop will be 12 years old by the time Park 3 opens, and Hop made less than 200 million worldwide. I think the Superstar Parade is about the best Hop can ever hope for.

I am so big picture that I worry most what the central icon will be. I personally would dislike it if it was a Nintendo or any other IP. An original catch-all would probably satisfy me the most.

I don't think the icon will be an IP. Hell, IoA's icon isn't even in the park. So who knows what they're going to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

Just looking at it realistically, Hop will be 12 years old by the time Park 3 opens, and Hop made less than 200 million worldwide. I think the Superstar Parade is about the best Hop can ever hope for.
I didn't mean a ride, haha. Just a meet and greet in front of the "Easter" shop or something.

Btw, I loathe Hop almost as much as I dislike Russel Brand.

Reactions: Andysol
How about a large Observatory Telescope as the icon, since the park is about different WORLDS.

I mean, if Islands of Adventure can have the Alexandria Lighthouse, something like a giant telescope could work here.

Oh man, make the main street hub into a Victorian sci-fi look out of HG Wells or Jules Verne with a big Observatory in the middle? Yes please.:drool:

Hmm Icon, we have the gate, a lighthouse and a volcano.
When it's called something World it could be a globe but will confuse people who think it will be as boring as Epcot so that's a no.
I go with my harbor entrance area and hub and the icon could be a nice ship that takes you around the world (it could be an airship like an epic blimp.

Hub and Icon being a flying city with "airships"....kinda like what is seen in Bioshock. Pandora counter for the flying mountains. Adds in a transportation aspect. Add a huge telescope/observatory.

It would be unique, timeless, beautiful, and a first.

How about a large Observatory Telescope as the icon, since the park is about different WORLDS.

I mean, if Islands of Adventure can have the Alexandria Lighthouse, something like a giant telescope could work here.

Hub and Icon being a flying city with "airships"....kinda like what is seen in Bioshock. Pandora counter for the flying mountains. Adds in a transportation aspect. Add a huge telescope/observatory.

It would be unique, timeless, beautiful, and a first.

:bigeye: I love this!

That mindset went out the window after Universal backed out of the LOTR deal. I can’t see them doing that anymore.

Zelda or Pokémon would really help diversify the new park. Also, Nintendo probably wants to keep their IP’s together.
Have any insiders said this?

Also, why do so many pages pop up here between visits? This thread got so popular recently with still barely any info.

Reactions: Andysol
Status
Not open for further replies.