Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 28: Tips

There are two pens set up in the street by the Priscilla hotel which is the corner facade. The one closest to the buildings release first and the one on the park side is second. Be in the first one
What time does the first pen open? Basically what time to get there 4:30?

You need to be in the area before 4. Be in the pen as soon as they open it. Sacrifices must be made for HHN.
Is it that bad? I've gone in the area about 4:30 to get in line for the pen and usually been at the front of the zone before the larger crowds come in. Usually there is plenty of space to make the way to the front of the section until a bit closer to opening. So the hotel corner of finns goes to stranger things first followed by the fallon corner and then (if needed) hello kitty last? All of them have the option of poltergeist but most people go right to stranger things?

Is it that bad? I've gone in the area about 4:30 to get in line for the pen and usually been at the front of the zone before the larger crowds come in. Usually there is plenty of space to make the way to the front of the section until a bit closer to opening. So the hotel corner of finns goes to stranger things first followed by the fallon corner and then (if needed) hello kitty last? All of them have the option of poltergeist but most people go right to stranger things?
You got it. They tweaked the pens to stop the campers. If you want a shot be there early. I did moes tonight and didn't leave with the crowd, did the back of the park by 7. Better after dark but you pay the price.

You got it. They tweaked the pens to stop the campers. If you want a shot be there early. I did moes tonight and didn't leave with the crowd, did the back of the park by 7. Better after dark but you pay the price.
Are the two sides of Finns fully separate pens or is it more like you just gotta be in the know that the right side opens first?

The more you know the righter you are. They are fully separate. I'm gone til next Sunday so if it means some get ahead it's ok by me
Thanks the particulars are crucial info to stay ahead of the crowds. I think if we are among the first 100 or so into stranger things we should be able to go right into poltergeist before some of the guests realize how packed stranger things is from S&S. Then I'll prob go for Scary Tales, 2 kid zone houses, 2 MIB houses, Blumhouse, then the two in the front. Hopefully I can knock out the majority in the first 3 hours.

Thanks the particulars are crucial info to stay ahead of the crowds. I think if we are among the first 100 or so into stranger things we should be able to go right into poltergeist before some of the guests realize how packed stranger things is from S&S. Then I'll prob go for Scary Tales, 2 kid zone houses, 2 MIB houses, Blumhouse, then the two in the front. Hopefully I can knock out the majority in the first 3 hours.
No express?

What time are they opening the stay and scream this year? And Finns and duffs... this Wednesday I’m going and for the first night for me going to try to do stranger things early and then polter and scary and then shoot to back of park. My group want to see stranger things sense some are only going one night.

What time are they opening the stay and scream this year? And Finns and duffs... this Wednesday I’m going and for the first night for me going to try to do stranger things early and then polter and scary and then shoot to back of park. My group want to see stranger things sense some are only going one night.
Last Wednesday Finn's let out at 17h35.

I used both Stay and Scream locations. Hitting Springfield gets you into Slaughter Sinema, Trick R Treat, Seeds, Dead Exposure, and Blumhouse in that order with little to no wait.

For Finn’s, getting in the pen directly across from the Mummy lockers by 4:45 allows you to hit Stranger Things, Poltergeist, and Scary Tales in that order with around a 15 min wait each.

I'm having a friend coming to the event for one night only, he won't have express or be able to use S&S, and he can only come Saturday the 6th or Friday the 5th.

Which should he choose in order to hit the most houses possible?

I'm telling you, go to the back first. This is what we did on Friday and Saturday night...We saw all of the houses, even stopped and ate at Finnegan's

1) Seeds/Trick
2) Trick/Seeds
3) Sinema
4) Exposure
5) Blumhouse
6) Halloween/Graveyard
7) Graveyard/Halloween
8) Poltergeist/Scary Tales
9) Scary Tales/Poltergeist
10) Stranger Things

I'm telling you, go to the back first. This is what we did on Friday and Saturday night...We saw all of the houses, even stopped and ate at Finnegan's

1) Seeds/Trick
2) Trick/Seeds
3) Sinema
4) Exposure
5) Blumhouse
6) Halloween/Graveyard
7) Graveyard/Halloween
8) Poltergeist/Scary Tales
9) Scary Tales/Poltergeist
10) Stranger Things
Fins stay and scream almost isn’t worth it unless you know exactly where they’re gonna let you out and you’re the first in line at that spot

Yeah, I’m gonna need a very detailed explanation of where I should be waiting in order to get in StrTh close to first if I’m ever doing Finn’s.

I made (a pretty ugly) map of the Finn's Stay N' Scream layout. You'll enter at the yellow box, by Transformers. Take a right at the last street (the small park should be on your left). There's going to be a divider down the middle of that street, stay to the right (basically where the rest of the crowd will be). You want to get to the front of that pen. Once they open the pen up, just follow the hoards to the Music Plaza where ST entrance is. There's plenty of team members along the way to point you in the right direction

Attachments

• Stay N Scream.png
    Stay N Scream.png
    642.6 KB · Views: 65
I made (a pretty ugly) map of the Finn's Stay N' Scream layout. You'll enter at the yellow box, by Transformers. Take a right at the last street (the small park should be on your left). There's going to be a divider down the middle of that street, stay to the right (basically where the rest of the crowd will be). You want to get to the front of that pen. Once they open the pen up, just follow the hoards to the Music Plaza where ST entrance is. There's plenty of team members along the way to point you in the right direction
Thanks so much! About what time will this open?

Thanks so much! About what time will this open?

I think you can get into the S&S area around 4:30, but I personally haven't shown up earlier than 4:45pm so I'm not positive on that. They typically let the guests head over to Stranger Things around 5:45pm, and the house ends up opening around 6pm.

If you want to be one of the first through the house you'll have to spend most of S&S standing in the sun, so hydrate, bring water/umbrellas/cooling towels. There's very little shade on that street.