Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Club 33 at all WDW Parks

adventureland-veranda-construction-03212018-1.jpg

adventureland-veranda-construction-03212018-4.jpg

adventureland-veranda-construction-03212018-8.jpg

PHOTOS: Magic Kingdom Club 33 Construction Rises at Adventureland Veranda - Blog Mickey

I'm calling BS on this. They never actually show anything from Club 33, and Disney has been silent on WDW's Club 33 as of late never mind actually having members already.

And then they go on to talk about it... but don't talk about it. Say they bought stuff... but don't show anything. They even go as far as to say "you can show the coasters" "I left them in the car, sorry". Also, video and photography at the Anaheim Club 33 isn't banned like they are claiming here. Again, just seems off.

I'm calling BS on this. They never actually show anything from Club 33, and Disney has been silent on WDW's Club 33 as of late never mind actually having members already.

And then they go on to talk about it... but don't talk about it. Say they bought stuff... but don't show anything. They even go as far as to say "you can show the coasters" "I left them in the car, sorry". Also, video and photography at the Anaheim Club 33 isn't banned like they are claiming here. Again, just seems off.

I agree... it popped up in my recommended videos on YouTube. It’s been quiet on this front and I couldn’t find any other videos.

Cabana Bay called, they'd like their aesthetic back.

Ehhhh, you can't really call that stealing the aesthetic. It's mid-century modern, yeah...but the front-end of the park is entirely mid-century modern and has been since it opened. It also happens to be an extremely popular design choice, at this time. I will say it does not look premium at all.