Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

Trying one last time to get some clarification on the Unmasking the Horror tours before we head to Orlando this weekend - has anyone done the morning-only tour, and if so, what houses were included?

Definitely is always subject to change (when we went, we did the 3 house tour, and it turns out for that day the afternoon tour was only doing 5 houses), but my friend and I did the 10:30, 3 house tour and hit Carnival Graveyard, Scary Tales, and ended with Stranger Things.

Photo policy was different for each house, but we had free reign in the first 3 or 4 rooms of Carnival, then toward the middle we were asked not to photograph two or three rooms, before we had full reign again.

Scary Tales they only allowed the facade, and then Toupee.

Stranger Things we could only photograph Mirkwood and the Lab.

Hope this helps, but it seemed like for us it was a Soundstage only tour!

Definitely is always subject to change (when we went, we did the 3 house tour, and it turns out for that day the afternoon tour was only doing 5 houses), but my friend and I did the 10:30, 3 house tour and hit Carnival Graveyard, Scary Tales, and ended with Stranger Things.

Photo policy was different for each house, but we had free reign in the first 3 or 4 rooms of Carnival, then toward the middle we were asked not to photograph two or three rooms, before we had full reign again.

Scary Tales they only allowed the facade, and then Toupee.

Stranger Things we could only photograph Mirkwood and the Lab.

Hope this helps, but it seemed like for us it was a Soundstage only tour!

Awesome - I was able to call the VIP number today (had another question about our visit) and asked about the three-house tour.

They confirmed that (unless something in the house needs adjusting) - BOTH the morning and afternoon tours are the soundstage houses (Stranger Things, ScaryTales and Carnival Graveyard). The parade / Shrek houses are only including in the six-house tour.

This is awesome for us as those are the houses we were most looking forward to!

A Beginners Guide to Not Being an A-Hole at Halloween Horror Nights: 2018 Edition – Josh Across the Universe

( scare actor in the Killer Klowns from Outerspace was attacked and beaten by a group of teenagers, A witch in Scary Tales was groped and felt up. An actor playing a pig in the same house was grabbed in the crotch by a guest. same for a Michael Meyers in the Halloween. The actor playing Steve in the Stanger Things house was pinned against a wall by a guest and forcibly made out with. )

wtf.....

A Beginners Guide to Not Being an A-Hole at Halloween Horror Nights: 2018 Edition – Josh Across the Universe

( scare actor in the Killer Klowns from Outerspace was attacked and beaten by a group of teenagers, A witch in Scary Tales was groped and felt up. An actor playing a pig in the same house was grabbed in the crotch by a guest. same for a Michael Meyers in the Halloween. The actor playing Steve in the Stanger Things house was pinned against a wall by a guest and forcibly made out with. )

wtf.....
Happens every year.

but the trying to make out??? ive never heard of that. Also with killer klowns being so tiny, how does a group of teens attack a clown? both of those are so strange
Yep. The making out (which is still assault) and attacking characters happens every year. TBH, those things (while still being unacceptable in any capacity) are pretty routine.

There’s a saying amongst scareactors that you truly aren’t a scareactor until you’ve been punched in the face by a guest. I became a scareactor five times over last year.