Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Globus Mundi Store in Diagon Alley

And as I posted in my article, the entrance is expected to replace the Dr Fillibusters fireworks store facade. And the picture window above the wooden barn doors will probably be extended down to the ground, becoming a real window to see in.

Whoever fed you that info, you can now delete as a source. lol

Whoever fed you that info, you can now delete as a source. lol
The door they ended up using was wrong, but a new picture window display where there was just a fake roll up door is correct... I misunderstood and thought it would be a window to see in, but it ended up being a display, which is more in line with the other windows of Diagon (and allows more shelf space inside without having to worry about blocking the view).

What is this store supplying be selling?
Hopefully luggage type stuff, but more likely just luggage tags, pins, keychains, and shirts like the ones we saw in the other stores earlier this year:

IMG_3059.jpg

I'm hoping for at least some small bags, and they'd be smart to sell phone cases or posters with those awesome poster and ad designs we're seeing inside and on the windows!

They could really get creative with a store like this, if they wanted.

Wizarding passports seem like a thing that should exist. Faux travel brochures for exotic Wizarding World locations and points-of-interest would be neat, too.
Passport covers would be cool even.

Guaranteed they have a piece of luggage or two in there. It might be $700 for a carry on but they’ll have something.

Seeing cool places like this makes me wish they used the 2nd stories in these buildings more.

As of an hour ago Globus Mundi is now officially open! If anyone has a specific question or photo request regarding the store let me know I’ll be here for about another 45 minutes

img_5724.jpg

img_5741.jpg
img_5733.jpg
img_5740.jpg
img_5738.jpg
img_5730.jpg
img_5731.jpg
img_5737.jpg
img_5734.jpg
img_5729.jpg
img_5728.jpg
img_5727.jpg
img_5725.jpg
img_5735.jpg
img_5726.jpg

Take all the photos! Lol

If you have a twitter account post it to there and tag IU in it.