Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Globus Mundi Store in Diagon Alley

As of an hour ago Globus Mundi is now officially open! If anyone has a specific question or photo request regarding the store let me know I’ll be here for about another 45 minutes

img_5724.jpg

img_5741.jpg
img_5733.jpg
img_5740.jpg
img_5738.jpg
img_5730.jpg
img_5731.jpg
img_5737.jpg
img_5734.jpg
img_5729.jpg
img_5728.jpg
img_5727.jpg
img_5725.jpg
img_5735.jpg
img_5726.jpg
Excellent first post. :thumbsup:Welcome!....Seems like they did a nice job with a pretty small space.

As of an hour ago Globus Mundi is now officially open! If anyone has a specific question or photo request regarding the store let me know I’ll be here for about another 45 minutes

img_5724.jpg

img_5741.jpg
img_5733.jpg
img_5740.jpg
img_5738.jpg
img_5730.jpg
img_5731.jpg
img_5737.jpg
img_5734.jpg
img_5729.jpg
img_5728.jpg
img_5727.jpg
img_5725.jpg
img_5735.jpg
img_5726.jpg
Awesome awesome awesome! So cool of your to share photos, glad you caught it opening.

Could you get an image of the entrance now that the door is unlocked? Is the door shut, or propped open?

The door is propped open and there’s a team member standing there greeting people but she moved out of shot when I took the photo

img_5742.jpg
Thanks! I figured it would be propped open, so we knew it opened.

Was that a "leather" passport cover I saw above the hoodie in one of the pics?

Yes the cashier said it can be used as a passport holder and/or a wallet

img_5743.jpg
img_5744.jpg
img_5745.jpg
Thank you! I may need to buy that.

Since you're still there, do they have the Globus branded keychains and pins, I saw the luggage tags in one of the photos, and lots of train stuff, but not sure on Globus ones.

With this level of decor, makes me think just how good a HP themed hotel could be. Hell, it doesn’t even need to be based around anything from the movies as this shop and the coaster is exploring the worlds and exploring that new world is half the fun anyway.