Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

With regards to the scareactors having conversations/hanging out, I made a mental note of each instance I noticed anything like this:
-Vamp 85 was basically shot tonight. It seemed every time I walked through 60-70% of actors were having casual conversations with guests or each other.
-In Chucky I saw a scare actor hugging a guest. I also saw a couple of scareactors conversing for each for about 3 mins straight.
-Twisted Traditions I saw two scareactors basically hanging off to the side, though at least they were still trying to scare periodically.
-Harvest, Killer Klownz, and Simpsons chainsaws I didn't really see anything.
-Wasnt paying attention in F&F chainsaws.

Keep in mind I wasnt actively trying to search them out, just making obervations. It was a bit disappointing to see it happening so often in so many places. Though on a more positive note, the house casts were giving it their all.

I hanged out in vamp for an hour or so,
It wasnt both casts hanging out.
The cast with the punk girl that has the big mawhawk and they have madonna i think, they scared more than the other cast
The second cast was much more chilled. Talked more. Danced with people.

Also, as far as costumes go, there was a girl in full panda costume. She had a panda dress and panda ears and panda make up. It was a full costume.
She talked with the actors for some time and danced.

Im not sure if shes a team member or if just knew the actors personally . But she was in full panda get up. Full big eye panda eyes and nose make up. ( was it a nod to fallon?)

Expedition Theme Park uploaded a video to youtube yesterday, part one of an overview of this years Horror Nights. In it they mentioned the original line up was nine houses and two shows. Tried combing back through the thread to find this info but cant seem to find it. Anyone have ideas what the scrap show was going to be and which house was the added house to the original nine?

Expedition Theme Park uploaded a video to youtube yesterday, part one of an overview of this years Horror Nights. In it they mentioned the original line up was nine houses and two shows. Tried combing back through the thread to find this info but cant seem to find it. Anyone have ideas what the scrap show was going to be and which house was the added house to the original nine?

The original plan was 9 houses and 2 shows:

AOV in its normal spot and the Beetlejuice version of a B&T like show, and no house in Shrek because Shrek was due to be demolished. When Beetlejuice was nixed by legal and Shrek wasn't demolished, things were changed to what we saw

Beetlejuice, if I'm not mistaken would've been the second show.

AOV in its normal spot and the Beetlejuice version of a B&T like show, and no house in Shrek because Shrek was due to be demolished. When Beetlejuice was nixed by legal and Shrek wasn't demolished, things were changed to what we saw
So, was Halloween 4 the extra added house or was it originally going somewhere else and a different house was added?

They've said no that it'll be the same HHN experience...but I think it'll be toned down just a tad bit cause I doubt all the actors will last the entire day. Probably only 1 demogorgon at the end.

I think we don’t need to worry about the actors lasting the whole day or not, the shift length should be the same length as a normal HHN night for them, if not shorter since they shouldn’t have to worry about extending

Yeah, Halloween 4 was the additional house.

I would have preferred the number been kept down to nine houses, one show--they could've possibly put a couple of actual carnival rides in Graveyard.

If B&T ever comes back, they should drop the house number back down to eight.

Last edited:
Yeah, Halloween 4 was the additional house.

I would have preferred the number been kept down to nine houses, one show--they could've possibly put a couple of actual carnival rides in Graveyard.

I know it would have been nearly impossible to do with the conga line and crowd control but it would have been cool to actual go on a ride midway through Graveyard. A bit of a ghost train or waltzer whilst Scare actors interact with you.

I think we don’t need to worry about the actors lasting the whole day or not, the shift length should be the same length as a normal HHN night for them, if not shorter since they shouldn’t have to worry about extending

It’ll be a bit shorter. What will matter is if all the cast members agreed to extend to Tuesday. They’ll probably have the resources to fill all non face character roles.