Passholder Lounge coming to USF | Inside Universal Forums

Passholder Lounge coming to USF

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I believe there’s an AMEX lounge that has cokes at USF, right? It was a while ago and I only popped in one second.

Reactions: tankart150
I'm hoping it isn't just the AMEX Lounge, because that space is VERY small and would not be able to accommodate the wave of passholders who will show up to just sit around. I don't even think Studio Styles is big enough, either. Navigator's Club would be ideal, but even then...there's a lot of Universal APs.

The AMEX Lounge looks like a waiting room at the dentist. The south American guest trashing the place didn't help either when we where there.

I'm hoping it isn't just the AMEX Lounge, because that space is VERY small and would not be able to accommodate the wave of passholders who will show up to just sit around. I don't even think Studio Styles is big enough, either. Navigator's Club would be ideal, but even then...there's a lot of Universal APs.

I think the small, sparsely decorated space of the AMEX lounge may be that way by design. I don't think they want people getting too comfortable and hanging out in there all day. The design of the AMEX lounge encourages folks to stop in, have a quick place to cool off, grab a light snack (water bottles and granola bars last time I was there), use the restroom, maybe sit down if you can find an available seat, and then get out.

I hope this new passholder lounge is different but I suspect it will be similar.

Reactions: Eckert
Im sorry i dont know where to post this to get a response, but does anyone know when the garage sale for universal will be this year? Thanks everyone!

Reactions: tankart150