Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread | Page 400 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dynamic Attractions.

Dun dun duuuun.

Seriously though, multiple sources have told me that, recently, and back when the KidsZone plans were still active, so, when I saw that video, I kinda freaked out.

(Of course the original MK plans seemed like a basic busbar to me, but maybe they improved upon it... Or perhaps it’s been poorly explained to me.)

Dynamic Attractions.

Dun dun duuuun.

Seriously though, multiple sources have told me that, recently, and back when the KidsZone plans were still active, so, when I saw that video, I kinda freaked out.

(Of course the original MK plans seemed like a basic busbar to me, but maybe they improved upon it... Or perhaps it’s been poorly explained to me.)

Wow...that is very interesting. Kind of want to go back to the patents to see if DA is involved in them at all.

Also, that would make the actual ride system for MK way more interesting for me...

It'd explain how in the old concept of MK, the seeming curves of the track being banked (and that descent).

..That said, it makes things a hell of a lot more interesting for Hollywood and Osaka, if they're still with Dynamic on those two versions.

Reactions: Magic-Man
It'd explain how in the old concept of MK, the seeming curves of the track being banked (and that descent).

..That said, it makes things a hell of a lot more interesting for Hollywood and Osaka, if they're still with Dynamic on those two versions.

I mean, I would assume the rides will be 100% the same from a ride system POV across every park.

Reactions: HPFred and Mike S
I don’t see anything crazy like the upside down bits, but it is interesting that the ride plans initially were two stories and then move to a 1-story layout. Maybe the new ride system needs more room under the path, and that was reason for the switch?

Just to remind, when did the plan change of the two story to one? Was that before, or after the motion of moving the originally proposed land to the fourth gate?
Before. The final plans for KidsZone saw a 1 story layout for the Mario Kart experience itself, with queue and entrance on an upper level and entire ride on first floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.