Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney Springs Discussion

At Disney Springs right now and WOW, they really needed that third garage open for today. Both garages were completely at capacity - so much so that they were directing you back out to the Team Disney parking without letting you look for a spot. Once we got to Team Disney finding a spot there took us a good 15 minutes as even that lot was at 100% capacity.

At Disney Springs right now and WOW, they really needed that third garage open for today. Both garages were completely at capacity - so much so that they were directing you back out to the Team Disney parking without letting you look for a spot. Once we got to Team Disney finding a spot there took us a good 15 minutes as even that lot was at 100% capacity.
I too was at Disney Springs today! More parking is definitely needed there. The biggest thing I noticed was that many of the electronic parking signs didn’t seem to be working. They didn’t show a red X, or say zero empty spots. They were just blank.

It meant everyone was driving around looking for spots which turned the garage into a mess.

I too was at Disney Springs today! More parking is definitely needed there. The biggest thing I noticed was that many of the electronic parking signs didn’t seem to be working. They didn’t show a red X, or say zero empty spots. They were just blank.

It meant everyone was driving around looking for spots which turned the garage into a mess.
They’ve been installing a new set of sensors in the garage which is why the signs have been off. Not the ideal time of year for that to be happening.

So just as I was talking about parking the other day, according to someone over on Magic, a 4th garage has already been approved for the parking lot on the other side of the speedway. May have direct I-4 connection.

So just as I was talking about parking the other day, according to someone over on Magic, a 4th garage has already been approved for the parking lot on the other side of the speedway. May have direct I-4 connection.

I didn't realize parking at Disney Springs was such an issue again. I know it used to be but I thought the garages alleviated that. Unless the growth in popularity is that much faster than the spaces.

Also, have the buses from the resorts gotten any better/running more frequently? It used to be ABYSMAL.

Jaleo:

Third Garage (Official name has been revealed to be 'Lemon'):

With all of the troubles i've had parking at DS over the past few weeks, this garage can't open soon enough.

The Disney Springs AMC 24 will finally be receiving some major upgrades. It’s believed from permits that more theaters will be changed to Dolby theaters and more changed to be for the Dine-in side.

The Disney Springs AMC 24 will finally be receiving some major upgrades. It’s believed from permits that more theaters will be changed to Dolby theaters and more changed to be for the Dine-in side.
And I'm sure they won't spring for the 3D option.

New garage to be called “Grapefruit Garage” and will be opening next month.

Also, the AMC remodel is underway now. Supposedly theaters 17 and 18 will be converted to the Dine-In side and theaters 19 and 20 on the dine-in side will be closing soon for refurb.