Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion) | Page 137 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney's Hollywood Studios (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Our two little one (4& 6 yrs. old grandkids) absolutely love those characters. I'd guess about half the Christmas presents we bought them last year and again this year involve those characters, especially Vampirina & Doc McStuffins. And that was their Halloween costumes too. ....The show isn't for us. It's for the little ones.

Last edited:
Our two little one (4& 6 yrs. old grandkids) absolutely love those characters. I'd guess about half the Christmas presents we bought them last year and again this year involve those characters, especially Vampirina & Doc McStuffins. And that was their Halloween costumes too. ....The show isn't for us. it's for the little ones.
I know I’m not the target demo, but that’s not the point. The point is that the entire area could be put to FAR better use than it currently is seeing.

Kids would be fine without Disney Jr. if there were rides in its spot. And it’s not like Disney still couldn’t have these characters do M&Gs.

That would be fine.

I don't think Disney would go to that trouble, though. If they take the building, the attraction probably isn't coming back anywhere.
You’re right. Anything of worth would likely to be sent to Burbank to go to the archives. But it could easily be kept in some iteration. It would just take someone to care enough.

DvzNbMeVYAECEPt.jpg

I'd say by the end of the month the bus pickup/drop off in the middle should be open:

Not much visible progress on the new tram drop off:

New Grand Avenue kiosk, themed to match the facades on the opposite side of the road (of course the scale is out of whack):

Last edited:
I'd say by the end of the month the bus pickup/drop off in the middle should be open:

Question because I don't pay attention to some of this. The parking area on the left (currently in use). Is that going to continue to be used? Seems like the other sections will have covered waiting areas and not just umbrellas and so I wondered if the current bus drop-off/pick-up was just temporary.

Question because I don't pay attention to some of this. The parking area on the left (currently in use). Is that going to continue to be used? Seems like the other sections will have covered waiting areas and not just umbrellas and so I wondered if the current bus drop-off/pick-up was just temporary.
It’ll be for non-Disney buses, like charter and non-Disney hotel shuttles.