Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World: The Ride Construction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 100% sure but judging by a video I watched it looked as if they were as of Jan 3rd...

I highly think that there going to paint and remodel the store and the restaraunt fast before the ride. Those bathrooms they closed are the only bathrooms on the damn lower lot. Not to mention that the first aid station is gone

I highly think that there going to paint and remodel the store and the restaraunt fast before the ride. Those bathrooms they closed are the only bathrooms on the damn lower lot. Not to mention that the first aid station is gone

There's apparently a different set of bathrooms at Panda.

That said, I think there's a reason why they just redid a lot of the child care/first aid on the Upper Lot. ;)

To however say, that could be addressed at a better place..like the Redesign thread. :wave:

There's apparently a different set of bathrooms at Panda.
On the Lower Lot, the women's room can be accessed from both the alleyway and the Panda courtyard. I haven't been down to check it out, but from what I heard, they found some way to split the restroom in half so it's Men's on one side and Women's on the other, which I'm sure no one will complain about! [/sarcasm]

Or you know, it could just be the rain being rain into a large base of water.

__

Also, take into account that they have just started on work for exterior of the entire area. So even if that water is there, if only now, don't expect it to stay as it is.

Look at the pic, there forming windows similar to the indominus encounter. The wooden beams look like theyre there to stay.
Tons of bamboo plants are still there. From the lower lot, theres more blue tarps on the top point of the waterfall area as I can see

Attachments

• 20190111_182143.jpg
    20190111_182143.jpg
    762.7 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.