Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 54 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hill House & Stranger Things seem more than likely to show up but it would be cool if we got a curveball. Anyone know if Blumhouse has had any Netflix movies that could probably be put into a HoB with HDD2U?

I’d love to see Black Mirror but some of the episodes don’t translate at all(Hated in the Nation, Nosedive). Some could be awesome to see in real life though(Metal Head, Bandersnatch, Playtest, Men Against Fire, the robot scene from San Junipero, and the Mom beating scene from Arkangel)
Aren't Creep and Creep 2 produced by Blumhouse?

Wow! How have I never heard of this? This seems more Bill and Ted than a house!

You've never seen the Room?

Quick. Drop what you're doing. Get your best, raunchiest, most hilarious friends together, and get them as drunk as humanly possible. Then watch the Room together.

After that, read the book The Disaster Artist. It's an intense and bizarre and utterly hilarious book about the making of that movie, telling the story of the guy who played Mark in the movie. They made The Disaster Artist into a film and it's alright, but it leaves out tons of hilarious details that were in the book.

You've never seen the Room?

Quick. Drop what you're doing. Get your best, raunchiest, most hilarious friends together, and get them as drunk as humanly possible. Then watch the Room together.

After that, read the book The Disaster Artist. It's an intense and bizarre and utterly hilarious book about the making of that movie, telling the story of the guy who played Mark in the movie. They made The Disaster Artist into a film and it's alright, but it leaves out tons of hilarious details that were in the book.

What did you think my screen name was a reference to? ;)

Hmm, well, have a code name then:

Chicken

(Tried to edit my post to NOT include the code names bit but you are all too fast! Shame on me.)

Hmm. Guessing it’s an IP because the originals are typically the last to get out. Of the speculated IP’s, I think this one could be:

Probably Most Likely:
(1) Stranger Things 2: The KFC scene from the season opener much like last year’s “Fireball” from season ones opener.

Loosely:
(2) Killer Klowns From Outer Space: Idk maybe a rubber chicken or something. So many goofs in this film I could see it.

Probably Not But Fits:
(3) Haunting of Hill House: Typically in Paranormal movies and shows there’s a house that everyone deems a “chicken” if they don’t go in. Somewhat like Dead End which I imagine this house will borrow from

Ok I’m gonna throw this out there and probably get a lot of stick for it.

Blumhouse are doing a new take on la llorona. Yes HHN have done the story before, but I do think this could be coming especially with the strong blumhouse connections forged over the last few years.

The other thought was all the Murdy clues to The Shining. What if he was deliberately leading us to think it was coming back, only to announce the sequel? Doctor Sleep is coming out early next year, and wouldn’t be the first time HHN have done preview mazes. The book has HHN written all over it, and yes I realise it’s Steven King but anyone know who’s doing the film? I think it would be brilliant. Being attacked by Rose the Hat and her gang, with her long tooth trying to drain your life force, I think could work brilliantly.

Reactions: JMalez
Ok I’m gonna throw this out there and probably get a lot of stick for it.

Blumhouse are doing a new take on la llorona. Yes HHN have done the story before, but I do think this could be coming especially with the strong blumhouse connections forged over the last few years.

Not Blumhouse, Warner Bros is making it

Doot doot doo...

JqGj4P.gif