Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Future of Toon Lagoon

Not gonna lie, if Universal announced tomorrow that there going to destroy the theater and add a generic spinner(like the one simpsons) I would be okay with that. It would be better than nothing and this area wouldn’t be such a dead zone when it’s cold outside. Also, it would give another thing for the kiddos to do.

I demand a Rocky and Bullwinkle spinner. Dreamworks is currently doing a new show for that IP. It could work.

Eh, Storm's Teacups are right around the corner. I am not opposed to a simple ride (and I like the inclusion of the whole family), but there needs to be some spacing. I'd rather hold out for a nice dark ride.

Universal definitely needs to figure out stage shows, because they are definitely lacking in that department. How is there not a stunt show but FearFactor is a thing? I mean hopefully the stuff in the plans for other areas start a new standard for shows. They really need to compete in this field.

Universal definitely needs to figure out stage shows, because they are definitely lacking in that department. How is there not a stunt show but FearFactor is a thing? I mean hopefully the stuff in the plans for other areas start a new standard for shows. They really need to compete in this field.
The person that was watching Fear Factor yesterday applauded at the end, so joke's on you

Also I remember the show in Toon Lagoon being super cringy

Swing and a miss not doing a Marvel stunt show

They say hindsight is 20/20, but even Mr. Magoo could have seen that a mile away. But I guess they didn't want to do 2 stunt shows in one park.

The person that was watching Fear Factor yesterday applauded at the end, so joke's on you

The show in Toon Lagoon at opening was not cringe. It was downright gawdawful

Creative and Entertainment know this and are working on it.